[Q] First Steps | Telegram / WhatsApp Objekts

OP stony007_de

21st April 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

336 posts
More
Hey

I'm new in Mycolorscreen. In my Dream-Theme-Widget there should be a button for each message App.
Right now, i only find the Option to add the item "unread sms". And the Click on it, to select the App (like WhatsApp).
Now i want to add an other "unread sms" but hotspot to telegram.
Is there a way to change the Text of the object? Right now both obj.'s are shown the the Label "unread sms".
How can i change it?

Is there a way to calculate the count of unread WhatsApp or Telelegram messages?

Stony007_de
22nd April 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #2  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 452

986 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stony007_de

Hey

I'm new in Mycolorscreen. In my Dream-Theme-Widget there should be a button for each message App.
Right now, i only find the Option to add the item "unread sms". And the Click on it, to select the App (like WhatsApp).
Now i want to add an other "unread sms" but hotspot to telegram.
Is there a way to change the Text of the object? Right now both obj.'s are shown the the Label "unread sms".
How can i change it?

Is there a way to calculate the count of unread WhatsApp or Telelegram messages?

Stony007_de

Hi,

Unfortunately for now, Themer only supports the default SMS app in terms of notifications. You can also only add a single SMS app preference, however there is a way around this. Therefore we recommend using MissedIt! (or Tasker).

Themer is still in its beta stage so we recommend these apps for now, with Missed It! being a lot easier to use. Here's a simple video tutorial I created that should help: http://youtu.be/92vhOce1uNU. Good luck!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread