Need Service Manual for Vivo

Search This thread

rqmok

Sep 2, 2012
Melbourne
Hey there guys.

I have been searching but I cannot find the service manual for the htc incredible s VIVO.

Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks.

rqmok

Sep 2, 2012
Melbourne
66 views but no replies.

I am building 3.4 kernel for vivo, but I need more information about the vivo. You can help by providing me the service manual and/or gpio table. Or any other information that you guys might have.

Thanks.

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
What do you want to know, someone might know
I never seen a service manual :)

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rqmok

Sep 2, 2012
Melbourne
What do you want to know, someone might know
I never seen a service manual :)

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I need to know the drivers that need to be installed into the kernel, but I think I will have to go through the original htc vivo kernel.

If there is no such thing as a service manual then that's ok.

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
I need to know the drivers that need to be installed into the kernel, but I think I will have to go through the original htc vivo kernel.

If there is no such thing as a service manual then that's ok.

you mean which brands? Or what it needs to communicate with on the ROM side? Branding can be found in the current kernel source we have.

edit: seeing that you have cloned CAF, I think the best bet is to hack the board and specific vivio drivers from the 3.0.y kernel source to get them to work with 3.4.y. Changes such as ION etc make it difficult though.. plus the use of drivers like slimbus for media etc

Last edited:

rqmok

Sep 2, 2012
Melbourne
you mean which brands? Or what it needs to communicate with on the ROM side? Branding can be found in the current kernel source we have.

edit: seeing that you have cloned CAF, I think the best bet is to hack the board and specific vivio drivers from the 3.0.y kernel source to get them to work with 3.4.y. Changes such as ION etc make it difficult though.. plus the use of drivers like slimbus for media etc

Yeah. I can find everything in the kernel.

Actually, I was thinking that I should not use the drivers from the original kernel source. Rather, I should use pure drivers (if I can find them).

rqmok

Sep 2, 2012
Melbourne
Does anyone know the manufacturer and model of vivo's panel? I looked in the kernel and it has various panels (ie, sony, hitachi, sharp, etc.) and they don't even state the model of the panel.