[Q] How to restore to stoct firmware Live with walkman WT19i

Tip us?

byazid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question [Q] How to restore to stoct firmware Live with walkman WT19i

Dear All,

I am currently using CM 10 coconut on my WT19i and would like to flash back to latest stock firmware . Could you guys please help me on this?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to byazid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stefaca
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by byazid View Post
Dear All,

I am currently using CM 10 coconut on my WT19i and would like to flash back to latest stock firmware . Could you guys please help me on this?

Thanks
flashtool but I never managed to flash firmware with it. I bought wotan server for flashing to stock

bejunk
Old
Thanks Meter 1,365

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by byazid View Post
Dear All,
see below. (my answer) flashtool is the easiest method.
Thanks[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaca View Post
flashtool but I never managed to flash firmware with it. I bought wotan server for flashing to stock
r-e-a-l-l-y ?? this is just as easy as strap ur socks on .... in case u will have to do it another time i write here the steps:

0.5: DON'T CONNECT PHONE NOW!
1. dl & install flashtool (install it in ''C://'' / maindrive not in other folders!) go to the drivers folder (of flashtool install) & install the drivers you need for your phone.
2. download & place a .ftf file (latest avaiable STOCk ROM file) in the ''firmaware'' folder of flashtool install.
3. open flashtool (not the ''flashtool64'' ); click on flash (icon); select flashmode. select the wanted FW (software to install) leave all untouched ; ONLY tick in ''EXCLUDE'' on ''TA''
4. start flash, flashtoll will tell you to connect the phone. connect the (powered off) phone WHILE HOLDING volume down (may differs on phone model, use google then). grenn light will lit, flashtool will start doing the job. after all finish, disconnect phone & DONE.

NOTE: you need to install the android SDK (more important the google USB drivers, which will install by default) if your phone dont get recognized by pc/ flashtool

SONY FORUM (intruction with pictures & u can download there the ftf files ) http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Androi...nd/td-p/154389
.../// LT18i /// LegacyXperia 4.4.4 /// baseband .77 ///...

stefaca
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk View Post
r-e-a-l-l-y ?? this is just as easy as strap ur socks on .... in case u will have to do it another time i write here the steps:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1710601 this is my try and after I did all with wotan server in 2sec
Tags
flash, stock