Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Why my downloaded apps doesn't work?

Tip us?

MetalTheFreak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Why my downloaded apps doesn't work?

Hi everyone,
I have my HTC HD2 (european version) with Windows Phone 7.8 and I have already activaten my Windows Live ID account with help of microsoft support. PROBLEM is when I download any app from the marketstore it completes installation and everything seems good, but when I click on it and try to launch application, IT SIMPLY DOES NOTHING.... What is wrong?

dxdy
Old
Thanks Meter 1655

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalTheFreak View Post
Hi everyone,
I have my HTC HD2 (european version) with Windows Phone 7.8 and I have already activaten my Windows Live ID account with help of microsoft support. PROBLEM is when I download any app from the marketstore it completes installation and everything seems good, but when I click on it and try to launch application, IT SIMPLY DOES NOTHING.... What is wrong?
you not enabled root access for all apps? (read install tutorial)
HTC HD2 * download Pdaimatejam ROM's + radio's
WP7 ROM Install Tutorial v2.5
Battery saving tricks for HD2

Change Live account region - https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

Gmail/Google settings, sync and calendar under WP7.8

My devices: Nokia Lumia 920 developer unlocked, HTC HD2 (sold), GoClever TAB T76 GPS TV

I spent half my money on computers, smartphones, alcohol and girls... The other half I wasted. (modern version of W.C. Fields quote)

MetalTheFreak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default So?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy View Post
you not enabled root access for all apps? (read install tutorial)
So if I did that (with WP7 root tools in my opinion) it will be OK? I only don't know how I can install apps from my SD for instance... I just don't know how to instal WP7 root tools, if apps from market does'nt work.

dxdy
Old
Thanks Meter 1655

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalTheFreak View Post
So if I did that (with WP7 root tools in my opinion) it will be OK? I only don't know how I can install apps from my SD for instance... I just don't know how to instal WP7 root tools, if apps from market does'nt work.
you cant install xap files from SDcard.... this not WP8.1....

to install XAP files from computer you need WP SDK installed, Zune and any XAP deployer... all what you need to do to set Wp7.8 is in my install tutorial...
HTC HD2 * download Pdaimatejam ROM's + radio's
WP7 ROM Install Tutorial v2.5
Battery saving tricks for HD2

Change Live account region - https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

Gmail/Google settings, sync and calendar under WP7.8

My devices: Nokia Lumia 920 developer unlocked, HTC HD2 (sold), GoClever TAB T76 GPS TV

I spent half my money on computers, smartphones, alcohol and girls... The other half I wasted. (modern version of W.C. Fields quote)