[Q] Why my downloaded apps doesn't work?

OP MetalTheFreak

22nd April 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi everyone,
I have my HTC HD2 (european version) with Windows Phone 7.8 and I have already activaten my Windows Live ID account with help of microsoft support. PROBLEM is when I download any app from the marketstore it completes installation and everything seems good, but when I click on it and try to launch application, IT SIMPLY DOES NOTHING.... What is wrong?
22nd April 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,685

3,663 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalTheFreak

Hi everyone,
I have my HTC HD2 (european version) with Windows Phone 7.8 and I have already activaten my Windows Live ID account with help of microsoft support. PROBLEM is when I download any app from the marketstore it completes installation and everything seems good, but when I click on it and try to launch application, IT SIMPLY DOES NOTHING.... What is wrong?

you not enabled root access for all apps? (read install tutorial)
22nd April 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
So?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

you not enabled root access for all apps? (read install tutorial)

So if I did that (with WP7 root tools in my opinion) it will be OK? I only don't know how I can install apps from my SD for instance... I just don't know how to instal WP7 root tools, if apps from market does'nt work.
22nd April 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1,685

3,663 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalTheFreak

So if I did that (with WP7 root tools in my opinion) it will be OK? I only don't know how I can install apps from my SD for instance... I just don't know how to instal WP7 root tools, if apps from market does'nt work.

you cant install xap files from SDcard.... this not WP8.1....

to install XAP files from computer you need WP SDK installed, Zune and any XAP deployer... all what you need to do to set Wp7.8 is in my install tutorial...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread