OP jaydeeph

22nd April 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 6

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69

I tend to root with new recovery, cuts down on problems later.... Is the fact you have no root connected to the fact it wasn't rooted or because the rom wasn't rooted right?
I use cf-autoroot, about 10 secs to flash and that includes opening odin, selecting file, putting phone in download mode and hitting start.... Heck, in the time it took me to type this I could've rooted 2 phones....

I did not get anything you said here: "Is the fact you have no root connected to the fact it wasn't rooted or because the rom wasn't rooted right?"
Haha, But I think I understand after reading 10 times xD. I don't have ROOT nor any Custom ROM. But wanted to know do I need to have ROOT in order to flash Custom ROM?
Also in the recovery mode, TWRP asks me to install SuperSU or something like that. Should I allow it? Would it be safe?
22nd April 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #12  
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 580

4,475 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydeeph

I did not get anything you said here: "Is the fact you have no root connected to the fact it wasn't rooted or because the rom wasn't rooted right?"
Haha, But I think I understand after reading 10 times xD. I don't have ROOT nor any Custom ROM. But wanted to know do I need to have ROOT in order to flash Custom ROM?
Also in the recovery mode, TWRP asks me to install SuperSU or something like that. Should I allow it? Would it be safe?

Sorry long day with little sleep. If TWRP is asking to install Super SU then it will root for you, let it...
22nd April 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Flag London

32 posts
Quote:

Sorry long day with little sleep. If TWRP is asking to install Super SU then it will root for you, let it...

Okay thanks bro. And hey, don't need to say sorry . Make sure you rest .
22nd April 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #14  
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 580

4,475 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydeeph

Okay thanks bro. And hey, don't need to say sorry . Make sure you rest .

Mate, I didn't even get any of the Easter holidays off and am working ANZAC day... Good pay, lousy hours and no social life....
22nd April 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #15  
OP Member
Flag London

32 posts
Quote:

Mate, I didn't even get any of the Easter holidays off and am working ANZAC day... Good pay, lousy hours and no social life....

Wow, that sucks. I'm sure you have rights for Easter Holidays though, and bank holidays?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread