FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Q] Password Protect some photos in gallery

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By honeyxp, Junior Member on 22nd April 2014, 09:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I don't know if I am asking my question in the right place; if not plz excuse me. I couldn't find better place...
I had a Galaxy Ace S5830 phone and now I've changed my phone. It had one app that I could protect any of my gallery photos with a password. I don't know if it was a pre-installed app by Samsung or I had installed it manually and I can't remember the name of that. I need it for my new Galaxy Note... Anyone can tell me the name of that app? Or any similar app can help me overcome this problem? Remember I just want special photos in my gallery to be password protected. I DON'T mean an "App Locker Program, such AppLocker Pro app or similar to it".
Thanks for your help <3
 
 
22nd April 2014, 12:37 PM |#2  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyxp

I don't know if I am asking my question in the right place; if not plz excuse me. I couldn't find better place...
I had a Galaxy Ace S5830 phone and now I've changed my phone. It had one app that I could protect any of my gallery photos with a password. I don't know if it was a pre-installed app by Samsung or I had installed it manually and I can't remember the name of that. I need it for my new Galaxy Note... Anyone can tell me the name of that app? Or any similar app can help me overcome this problem? Remember I just want special photos in my gallery to be password protected. I DON'T mean an "App Locker Program, such AppLocker Pro app or similar to it".
Thanks for your help <3

secure gallary app,app lock(it's really good),safe gallery
The Following User Says Thank You to Vaibhav Chauhan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 01:42 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

secure gallary app,app lock(it's really good),safe gallery

Tnx for your reply. & is there any pre-installed apps on galaxy ace above? if yes which of above mentioned apps are Samsung's default? Tnx
22nd April 2014, 01:58 PM |#4  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyxp

Tnx for your reply. & is there any pre-installed apps on galaxy ace above? if yes which of above mentioned apps are Samsung's default? Tnx

pre-install means you want to make it bloatware
just place this app into system/app using root explorer
The Following User Says Thank You to Vaibhav Chauhan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 02:17 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

pre-install means you want to make it bloatware
just place this app into system/app using root explorer

what i mean from "pre-installed" is that if I newly by this smartphone, while I have not installed any apps yet at first, does this smartphone have such this program from factory installed by Factory's default? I hope I could tell u my meaning, but if not so, never mind. however tnx for quick reply...
22nd April 2014, 02:29 PM |#6  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyxp

what i mean from "pre-installed" is that if I newly by this smartphone, while I have not installed any apps yet at first, does this smartphone have such this program from factory installed by Factory's default? I hope I could tell u my meaning, but if not so, never mind. however tnx for quick reply...

i understand preinstall means but it requires deep knowledge for coding xml files and jar files
i have just basic knowledge for it
sorry for that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gallery, password, photo, protect, specific
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes