Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

Aosp Settings (HD 2013)

OP Mineturtle33

14th April 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75

351 posts
I have root, GPlay, etc. On a 2013 fire hd. How can i get the aosp settings app to work? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my KFSOWI, 11.3.2.1, rooted, Amazon stuff replaced with Google Services.
15th April 2014, 03:56 AM   |  #2  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 410

1,716 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineturtle33

I have root, GPlay, etc. On a 2013 fire hd. How can i get the aosp settings app to work? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my KFSOWI, 11.3.2.1, rooted, Amazon stuff replaced with Google Services.

No custom ROM's for this tablet yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th April 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

351 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation

No custom ROM's for this tablet yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I didn't ask for a custom ROM. I asked if there is a method to get working aosp settings.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
16th April 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #4  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 410

1,716 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

I didn't ask for a custom ROM. I asked if there is a method to get working aosp settings.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Amazon is not AOSP and the only way to get AOSP is a custom ROM. Makes it hard to have AOSP settings don't it.

17th April 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

351 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation

Amazon is not AOSP and the only way to get AOSP is a custom ROM. Makes it hard to have AOSP settings don't it.

._.

17th April 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

351 posts
Not knowing what you are talking about makes it a little hard to seem credible don't it.

22nd April 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #7  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 9

59 posts
More
Quote:

Not knowing what you are talking about makes it a little hard to seem credible don't it.

Can u tell me how u got the AOSP settings?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread