Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,371 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help - issues with google account

Tip us?

gal c
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help - issues with google account

Hello,
Recently I upgraded to cyanogenmod 11 and could not connect to Google Play Store, so after trying a lot of ways to fix this issue I decided to remove the google acount from my mobile and add it again, but every time i clicked on add a google acount it simply shuts down and nothing happens.

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
Sounds like you might not have used the right set of Gapps that were compatible with the version of CM11 you are using. Please share with us which phone, which update of CM11 (nightly version, snapshot, milestone, etc) and which Gapps you used.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

gal c
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Sounds like you might not have used the right set of Gapps that were compatible with the version of CM11 you are using. Please share with us which phone, which update of CM11 (nightly version, snapshot, milestone, etc) and which Gapps you used.
You're right! I've checked it again and installed new Gapps. after 8 hours of thinking...
Thank you very much

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gal c View Post
You're right! I've checked it again and installed new Gapps. after 8 hours of thinking...
Thank you very much
No problem. Not the first thing to think of if you haven't been there before. Just seems like Google Apps should work whenever, right? But what are ya gonna do... lol Android will be Android.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)