FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

note 3 problem

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By cagetsmoll, Junior Member on 17th April 2014, 03:33 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2014, 04:13 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nancy

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe

It should have worked when done correctly. Did you check if reactivation lock is on when in download mode?

What is reactivation lock? I think I'll try again tonight procedure. Should I resume from the beginning of this solution?

A big thank you for your help.

22nd April 2014, 04:22 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 417

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cagetsmoll

What is reactivation lock? I think I'll try again tonight procedure. Should I resume from the beginning of this solution?

A big thank you for your help.

Reactivation lock is a security feature where if you lost your phone nobody can factory reset or recover the phone without entering the password. It prevents flashing root or custom recovery when on.

No just continue where you left off.

Just out of curiosity, are you on 4.4.2 before you tried to root and messed up the phone?
22nd April 2014, 04:45 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nancy

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe

Reactivation lock is a security feature where if you lost your phone nobody can factory reset or recover the phone without entering the password. It prevents flashing root or custom recovery when on.

No just continue where you left off.

Just out of curiosity, are you on 4.4.2 before you tried to root and messed up the phone?

My original firmware is N9005ZTUENB5. I I did not have the 4G settings and I wanted root to be able to get it and suddenly that FAIL with ODIN. The phone is out of service for a week and I think I found the solution, so it can work again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread