Voicemail issue on Android…

22nd April 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag SF bay area
Thanks Meter: 14

87 posts
More
Back on the days before I had an Android phone (ie: Blackberry, Windows Phone, flip-phone, … ) if I got a voicemail I could play it and it would get flagged as READ, and I would not continue to get notified about that voicemail (that I have new voicemail).

Note that after having played a voicemail I sometimes wish to save it so that I can't listen to it again at a later date.

Ever since I got an Android phone, if I get a voicemail, I will continue to get notifications about that voicemail, even if I have played it, until I delete it.

Anyone know how to get the notifications about old voicemails to stop ???
22nd April 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #2  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,164

14,592 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediawiz

Back on the days before I had an Android phone (ie: Blackberry, Windows Phone, flip-phone, … ) if I got a voicemail I could play it and it would get flagged as READ, and I would not continue to get notified about that voicemail (that I have new voicemail).

Note that after having played a voicemail I sometimes wish to save it so that I can't listen to it again at a later date.

Ever since I got an Android phone, if I get a voicemail, I will continue to get notifications about that voicemail, even if I have played it, until I delete it.

Anyone know how to get the notifications about old voicemails to stop ???

I don't seem to have this issue. I have a few that I have kept and only get a notification if there are any unheard.

Bat cave One
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread