Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 41,026 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S Health & Other Data Wiped After Restart

Tip us?

kill.i.an
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default S Health & Other Data Wiped After Restart

Hey guys. I'm having a frustrating problem with my Galaxy S5 that I haven't been able to find answers for anywhere. I'm thinking about just wiping it and starting again, but I thought I'd ask around here first.

Every time I restart or reboot my Galaxy S5 (usually after the battery has died), it wipes data from certain apps. S Health appears to be the main one *I literally have to set it up again every time but I've also noticed it has previously logged me out of apps like CloudMagic, BaconReader, and Dropbox.

Any ideas as to what might be causing this?
The Following User Says Thank You to kill.i.an For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1389

DONATE TO ME
Something is obviously buggy, I'd suggest a hard reset (factory) and see if that fixes it.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)

simacca
Old
(Last edited by simacca; 22nd April 2014 at 06:54 PM.)
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by kill.i.an View Post
Hey guys. I'm having a frustrating problem with my Galaxy S5 that I haven't been able to find answers for anywhere. I'm thinking about just wiping it and starting again, but I thought I'd ask around here first.

Every time I restart or reboot my Galaxy S5 (usually after the battery has died), it wipes data from certain apps. S Health appears to be the main one *I literally have to set it up again every time but I've also noticed it has previously logged me out of apps like CloudMagic, BaconReader, and Dropbox.

Any ideas as to what might be causing this?
I kept getting this with s-health. Thought I was going mad. Then after a while it just stopped happening. Very strange.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

kill.i.an
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Something is obviously buggy, I'd suggest a hard reset (factory) and see if that fixes it.
Yeah, was thinking that. Just wanted to check there wasn't a quick fix before I wiped.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk