Ask a question

No registration required

S Health & Other Data Wiped After Restart

OP kill.i.an

22nd April 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

32 posts
Hey guys. I'm having a frustrating problem with my Galaxy S5 that I haven't been able to find answers for anywhere. I'm thinking about just wiping it and starting again, but I thought I'd ask around here first.

Every time I restart or reboot my Galaxy S5 (usually after the battery has died), it wipes data from certain apps. S Health appears to be the main one *I literally have to set it up again every time but I've also noticed it has previously logged me out of apps like CloudMagic, BaconReader, and Dropbox.

Any ideas as to what might be causing this?
The Following User Says Thank You to kill.i.an For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #2  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,507

3,698 posts
Donate to Me
More
Something is obviously buggy, I'd suggest a hard reset (factory) and see if that fixes it.
22nd April 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #3  
Flag Kent, uk
Thanks Meter: 151

1,002 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kill.i.an

Hey guys. I'm having a frustrating problem with my Galaxy S5 that I haven't been able to find answers for anywhere. I'm thinking about just wiping it and starting again, but I thought I'd ask around here first.

Every time I restart or reboot my Galaxy S5 (usually after the battery has died), it wipes data from certain apps. S Health appears to be the main one *I literally have to set it up again every time but I've also noticed it has previously logged me out of apps like CloudMagic, BaconReader, and Dropbox.

Any ideas as to what might be causing this?

I kept getting this with s-health. Thought I was going mad. Then after a while it just stopped happening. Very strange.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Last edited by simacca; 22nd April 2014 at 07:54 PM.
22nd April 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

Something is obviously buggy, I'd suggest a hard reset (factory) and see if that fixes it.

Yeah, was thinking that. Just wanted to check there wasn't a quick fix before I wiped.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread