Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 41,217 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to recover photos from an unrooted note 3?

Tip us?

c9zip
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How to recover photos from an unrooted note 3?

I have a Rogers locked galaxy note 3 (model: SM-N900W8), and I accidentally deleted all the photos from my phone and sadly I do not back them up, and they are all stored in the internal phone memory. I already tried some recovery program like Dr. Fone, Tenorshare, Amacsoft, and no luck at all. Is there a way to recover since my phone is not rooted. I called Rogers tech and they tell me there's no way to retrieve.

Would really appreciate if anyone can answer my question!!!

trader418
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by c9zip View Post
I have a Rogers locked galaxy note 3 (model: SM-N900W8), and I accidentally deleted all the photos from my phone and sadly I do not back them up, and they are all stored in the internal phone memory. I already tried some recovery program like Dr. Fone, Tenorshare, Amacsoft, and no luck at all. Is there a way to recover since my phone is not rooted. I called Rogers tech and they tell me there's no way to retrieve.

Havent tried this but i can't see a reason it wouldnt work:

1. Plug phone into computer
2. Install recuva (piriform)
3. Tell recuva to search the phones internal memory and not your HDD (eg. F: drive)
4. Wait and see if it finds them
5. If it finds them,restore them!

Please ask if you are having trouble

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xclub_101
Old
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:

Absolutely no way to recover non-rooted, if the garbage-collector on the flash is any good it is very likely you can't recover anything even if you are rooted or possibly even if you have JTAG access.
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7

c9zip
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Still no luck with Rucuva. I guess I have to stuck with the fact that all the photos and can't recover.

trader418
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Still no luck with Rucuva. I guess I have to stuck with the fact that all the photos and can't recover.

Sorry i couldn't help you!

fadhil3536
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
The best app in playstore is disk digger. But you must be root. It will search all the file that has been deleted. But also you choose file format to recover. Root is a must to do that.

Press thanks if i helped u...