Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 53,454 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help!!! Flashed my S4 to Danvdh GE 4.4.2 and it keeps rebooting!!!

Tip us?

wangweixun
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
Your device only boots into ss? Can you boot into download mode? Power, home, vol down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727
Actually, I am able to get into download mode.

I'm downloading the full odin tar files file however... I still could not understand what it is. Is it the MK2 ROM?

wangweixun
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
nvm. Got it. It'll turn my device back to stock image.

If that works, there is a way I can flash a pure 4.4.2 KitKat on my phone? Or "I337UCUFNB1 100% Stock Rooted ROM" is my best bet?

Thanks!!!

John The Rhino
Old
(Last edited by John The Rhino; 21st April 2014 at 04:46 AM.) Reason: added content for clarity
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangweixun View Post

If that works, there is a way I can flash a pure 4.4.2 KitKat on my phone? Or "I337UCUFNB1 100% Stock Rooted ROM" is my best bet?

Thanks!!!
There is a guide below with all the answers you seek young Android flashing apprentice. Please slow down & read it thoroughly before flashing anything. Reading saves phones! If the method or rom you want isn't posted in the guide, it can't be done on your MK2 S4. All the roms that will work on MK2 firmware are listed as well as the way to flash the listed Kit Kat roms too. I recommend you try the At&t roms 1st instead of the international versions. Please thank the op in the threads that help you. Good luck.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616221

4ndroid99
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangweixun View Post

Thanks!!!
You can't flash any AOSP roms with safestrap, only Touchwiz based ones. Your bootloader is locked so it's impossible for you to flash any vanilla android or google edition roms.
The "I337UCUFNB1 100% Stock Rooted ROM" is basically stock GS4 Touchwiz firmware that is rooted.
AT&T LG G3 -- stock, rooted
Amazon Kindle Fire -- CyanogenMod 11
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 -- Google Edition ROM 4.4.4 -- retired