Help please stable KitKat

OP ferfy67

21st April 2014, 08:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 1

118 posts
More
I am rooted and on ToxicSwamp MJ4.. I do not care about tripping Knox. I would like to know if there is a stable KitKat and if so how do I get there from here. Do I need to go back to just plain stock rooted MJ4 or is it stock unrooted MJ4? And do I use unrooted recovery or TWRP? And bootloader. .. and Kernal? Things are changing so quickly it seems and I'm getting further and further behind. As you can tell I'm also more and more confused.
If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Please try to excuse the noob-ness of it all.
Thanks
J

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by ferfy67; 21st April 2014 at 08:33 AM.
21st April 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 119

490 posts
More
Check out the kitkatkiller thread. Go back a page or 2 from the end. Micmars has a good write up there that should help. Kitkatkiller is currently a test version but it is very reliable and I personally haven't had any issues. Be sure to thank those guys over there. It goes a long ways

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to bowhunt2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 1

118 posts
More
Thank you! I'll check it out. Really appreciate the help and the point in the right direction.
J

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd April 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #4  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 365

755 posts
More
I would also highly recommend Freeza's fre3 ROM, found in development section. A few minor tweaks and OUTSTANDING battery life.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunt2005

Check out the kitkatkiller thread. Go back a page or 2 from the end. Micmars has a good write up there that should help. Kitkatkiller is currently a test version but it is very reliable and I personally haven't had any issues. Be sure to thank those guys over there. It goes a long ways

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

I tried going in there but i cant post there i would love to thank those guys but i also have questions and to go through 115 pages of comments... its way too much time to use on that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread