FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

New rom ?

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By airport19832000, Member on 11th April 2014, 05:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
New roms for mytouch 4g ? A long time ....
Sent from my myTouch 4G using xda app-developers app
 
 
11th April 2014, 08:10 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag marietta
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by airport19832000

New roms for mytouch 4g ? A long time ....
Sent from my myTouch 4G using xda app-developers app

Doubt there will be. 4.4 presents too many problems I think and there are literally hundreds of roms for this phone.
11th April 2014, 07:41 PM |#3  
elginsk8r's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Elgin, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,702
 
More
Wrong sub forum...move your question to q&a

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
12th April 2014, 06:04 AM |#4  
airport19832000's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Mytouch 4g was died ?

Sent from my myTouch 4G using xda app-developers app
13th April 2014, 08:13 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Was dead long time ago since HTC stopped upgrading it to ics. However all the devs here are helping to extend the life of this device. But right now seems everyone moves on to new devices, you can either buy a new phone or stay on one of the ics roms using 2.6 kernels. And I don't see any upcoming new roms or new updates to the existing roms in the future. Sorry dude. It's 2014.
The Following User Says Thank You to ibuddler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2014, 07:56 PM |#6  
henry_acevedo's Avatar
Member
Flag Panama
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Where, wich one
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuddler

Was dead long time ago since HTC stopped upgrading it to ics. However all the devs here are helping to extend the life of this device. But right now seems everyone moves on to new devices, you can either buy a new phone or stay on one of the ics roms using 2.6 kernels. And I don't see any upcoming new roms or new updates to the existing roms in the future. Sorry dude. It's 2014.

I want an STABLE ROM AT LEAST 4.0 stay on one of the ics roms using 2.6 kernels. what rom have all this options, I can't find anyone that is fully working
15th April 2014, 05:55 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_acevedo

I want an STABLE ROM AT LEAST 4.0 stay on one of the ics roms using 2.6 kernels. what rom have all this options, I can't find anyone that is fully working

Dark unicorn2.5

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Or dark jelly beans
19th April 2014, 04:24 PM |#8  
airport19832000's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Good bye my love
Sent from my myTouch 4G using xda app-developers app
22nd April 2014, 09:23 PM |#9  
CedArctic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,564
 
More
Don't throw it away at least not yet. I saw your thread and prepared a ROM. It may not be perfect but at least it can kick start the forum for some following cm roms. My team is scheduling another ROM. It will be a KK performance centered ROM. Have a nice day guys.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CedArctic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes