[ROM][AOSP][4.4.2] AOSNP v1.3 - Android Open Source Note Project - [ABANDONED]

OP Bert.C

16th March 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #91  
Thanks Meter: 36

179 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert.C

Quick question to anyone watching this thread: does anyone use this ROM?

If you do then I'll get a new build up as soon as I have some free time, if not then I'll just close the thread

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for the update. Because I want stock aosp. Please update it regularly!

16th March 2014, 12:33 PM   |  #92  
Thanks Meter: 53

164 posts
More
me too..

16th March 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #93  
Flag Marbella
Thanks Meter: 1,290

1,004 posts
More
would be "the rom"
Quote:

Quick question to anyone watching this thread: does anyone use this ROM?

If you do then I'll get a new build up as soon as I have some free time, if not then I'll just close the thread

hi,

i was using it until shortly due to that proximity sensor issue.

only thing that could keep me is if it would be abandonned but if you have the N7100 and will
make a vanilla aosp available as long as you own the device that would make me using it again.

reason is simple, my config with custom kernel, 165 apps and type of daily usage means quite some
work to do before a new config ( change rom and/or kernel ) is running perfectly well and i would not like
to do all this work every other week.

right now i'm using CM11 with xposed which is not too far from stock but still
comes with a few limitations compared to vanilla aosp + xposed which i would prefer.

good luck and best regards

Current Devices:
I9100, PAC-ROM 4.3.1 ( Formerly Omni, PA, Dorimanx, etc. )
N7000, 4.1.2 TouchWizz All Stock ( very motivating to flash custom roms further haha.... )
N7100, Cyanogenmod 11 4.4.2, AGNI Kernel 2.7.3, Xposed Framework ( Formerly AOSNP, PAC, Omni, PA, Devil, Thor, etc. )
Nexus 4, Cataclysm 4.4.2, Franco Kernel r203, Dalvik & Bionic Patched, Xposed Framework ( Formerly PAC, PA, Cataclysm, Faux, etc. )
Nexus 5, Stock Vanilla 4.4.2, ElementalX Kernel 0.33, Franco's FKU Color Control, Dalvik & Bionic, Xposed, ( Formerly Cataclysm, Franco, Faux, Bricked, etc. )

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
16th March 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #94  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 220

478 posts
Donate to Me
More
No problem guys. I only asked because if no one was going to use it, I'd not bother uploading it - but as you do want to use it I'll hopefully get a build up this week. ( I know I said that last week but work and family commitments meant that I couldn't. Also I am ironing out that last few niggles and it should be good to go.)
@Prowler - I added your translations but haven't checked them yet.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bert.C For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #95  
Flag Patumthani
Thanks Meter: 14

38 posts
More
Cool
Quote:

No problem guys. I only asked because if no one was going to use it, I'd not bother uploading it - but as you do want to use it I'll hopefully get a build up this week. ( I know I said that last week but work and family commitments meant that I couldn't. Also I am ironing out that last few niggles and it should be good to go.)
@Prowler - I added your translations but haven't checked them yet.

My wife has been using this rom as her daily driver for almost a month and I have been anxiously awaiting an update.

Thanks it's a great basic rom.
19th March 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #96  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 220

478 posts
Donate to Me
More
Really sorry guys, yet again my computer has failed me. At first it was the HDD and now it seems thats the motherboard has destroyed itself.

This looks like the end of AOSNP I'm afraid.

I have however, uploaded the latest build that I created just before the motherboard died - it has a few minor graphical glitches (wallpaper and bootanimation) but other than that it's worked great for me the last few days.

Here it is
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bert.C For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2014, 09:14 PM   |  #97  
Thanks Meter: 177

713 posts
If it's just compiling, i guess i could try to build one, but i have no idea how to atm.

Any quick tips (links to which source maybe) you could provide me via pm about this?

Btw the graphical glitches , is it when sometimes the wallpaper is misplaced on choosing different wallpapers ?

I haven't encountered a glitching boot ani yet, so im gonna try this build

//damnit, cant flash with twrp checking cwm
Last edited by Mjuksel; 2nd April 2014 at 09:45 PM.
22nd April 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #98  
Thanks Meter: 15

70 posts
More
Music Bug
I found one bug, when listen to music and some notyfication coming all players stop playing music and can't read song, only kill music app and open it again help :/

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread