Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,404 Members 40,058 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[IDEA]Moto X Port - Xperia Sp?

Tip us?

autentiknolep
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Lightbulb [IDEA]Moto X Port - Xperia Sp?

I was just wondering about the poor development for our device, I would be glade about developing but I only know the basics, looling other forums the have pretty lots of kernels and roms and ports from many xperias, we only have Z2 port :/
Okay my primary wondering is about this: It's suposed we have the same processor as the Moto x, except for the contextual LPCs, the same GPU, even the same resolution, an It's better-optimized than our SPlendid phone, and even better! It has KitKat, so why don't developers at least try to port a rom from it? We don't even lose anything, but we could win lots of things, what do you think devs? Do not blame me with: You're stupid, maybe I am but maybe not!
I will continue investigating, btw thnks if you took your time for reading this crazy Idea

Levered
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1563

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by autentiknolep View Post
I was just wondering about the poor development for our device, I would be glade about developing but I only know the basics, looling other forums the have pretty lots of kernels and roms and ports from many xperias, we only have Z2 port :/
Okay my primary wondering is about this: It's suposed we have the same processor as the Moto x, except for the contextual LPCs, the same GPU, even the same resolution, an It's better-optimized than our SPlendid phone, and even better! It has KitKat, so why don't developers at least try to port a rom from it? We don't even lose anything, but we could win lots of things, what do you think devs? Do not blame me with: You're stupid, maybe I am but maybe not!
I will continue investigating, btw thnks if you took your time for reading this crazy Idea
why you dont try CM11?

danielhariri
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by autentiknolep View Post
hey.. i formerly was Xperia ZR user.. i switch to XSP bcos of development of XSP its really good.. if this phone u call poor development u should see ZR.. much more worse!! Xperia SP n Moto X was build on the same chip.. but Moto X is actually minor upgrade version of XSP processor.. its not the same.. and again.. motoX actually a basic phone.. much like cyanogen.. plus GEL and active display.. if u prefer that than flash 4.4.2 carbon ROM it has everything what motoX offer n many more~~ for me Cyanogen 10.2 is enough~~
Xperia SP
:unlocked CM nightly

autentiknolep
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Allright allright bad idea I tought Moto X had less bugs and yes you're right at least we have little active development, not like One X ough, at least we have many masters like DooMLorD and many as him ^^ Glad about it thanks for reading maybe I should delete this post xD