Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,126 Members 42,925 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nandroid Backup Touchscreen not working

Tip us?

iAMuSIK
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nandroid Backup Touchscreen not working

Hey guys,

I have been having Wifi and Bluetooth problems where neither of this will turn on, instead they are grayed out and will stay in "Turning On" mode.

I decided to restore a stock nandroid backup being that my current carrier doesn't have a stock RUU in hopes this will sort out my Wifi problems, the nandroid version i flashed was M7 CWM Nandroid Backup CID HTC__039 1.29.980.2 2013-05-11

Everything went ok, loaded etc until i turned on my phone and noticed that my touch screen was no longer working? So i flashed back to Android Revolution rom and now my touch screen is working. Phone details below.

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.56.0000
RADIO-4A.23.3262.28
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-4.20.980.1
eMMC-boot 2048MB

From what i have read i need to achieve S-OFF in order for my touch screen to work after running my nandroid backup? Is there any other way to get my touch screen working after Nandroid Restore as i want to see if this can fix my Wifi issues.

stovie_steve
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Your nandroid will only work for hboot 1.44. You need to be s off to downgrade the hboot

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

iAMuSIK
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by stovie_steve View Post
Your nandroid will only work for hboot 1.44. You need to be s off to downgrade the hboot

Ok, so if i achieve S-OFF i can then downgrade my HBOOT and touch screen will work? Fingers crossed this will also fix my wifi problems.

stovie_steve
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Yeah it would do. Try getting s off first

The Following User Says Thank You to stovie_steve For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]