MWC 2015: What Are Your Predictions?

more

Best Apps To View RAW Images On Android

more

Note 4 Apps for Note 3 and How to Get More

more

CyanogenMod 12 for HTC Desire 601

more
Post Reply

Erases operating system accident

OP slufoot69

22nd April 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #1  
slufoot69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 4
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
I was getting ready to reinstall Viper one and I accidently wiped my phone in recovery including the internal memory card that had the Viper one OS file on it. Now my phone is stuck on the HTC screen and will do nothing. Do I have any options?
22nd April 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #2  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,674
 
4,267 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slufoot69

I was getting ready to reinstall Viper one and I accidently wiped my phone in recovery including the internal memory card that had the Viper one OS file on it. Now my phone is stuck on the HTC screen and will do nothing. Do I have any options?

adb push or adb sideload your rom from recovery

Code:
adb push name_of_rom.zip /sdcard/
22nd April 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #3  
slufoot69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 4
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

adb push or adb sideload your rom from recovery

Code:
adb push name_of_rom.zip /sdcard/

Is there any way to get into recovery? My phone is stuck on HTC screen. When I hold the power button down and volume down it just reboots to the HTC screen
22nd April 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #4  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,674
 
4,267 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slufoot69

Is there any way to get into recovery? My phone is stuck on HTC screen. When I hold the power button down and volume down it just reboots to the HTC screen

hold power and volume down until your phone reboot in bootloader.
23rd April 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #5  
slufoot69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 4
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Got into recovery, Thanks... I was not holding buttons long enough....
23rd April 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #6  
slufoot69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 4
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Does anybody have link to newest ADB... Ive had so much trouble with that in the past... My pc never recognizes my phone but Im going to attempt it again...Thanks all...
23rd April 2014, 12:22 AM   |  #7  
slufoot69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 4
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

adb push or adb sideload your rom from recovery

Code:
adb push name_of_rom.zip /sdcard/



Is ADB easier or sideload? ADB gives me alot of fits...
23rd April 2014, 12:30 AM   |  #8  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,674
 
4,267 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slufoot69

Is ADB easier or sideload? ADB gives me alot of fits...

I personally prefer to use adb push but both methods are easy.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2318497

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes