Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,591 Members 36,794 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery drain - Z1 Compact

Tip us?

groove007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Battery Low [Q] Battery drain - Z1 Compact

Hi

Since my upgrade to 4.4.2 - version 757, the battery on my phone not lasting as good. On Jelly bean, it lasted well over a day and more. Has anyone had the same issues and/or have any fixes or can help. BTW the phone is not rooted and I do not want to do so.

Wobstar
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by groove007 View Post
Hi

Since my upgrade to 4.4.2 - version 757, the battery on my phone not lasting as good. On Jelly bean, it lasted well over a day and more. Has anyone had the same issues and/or have any fixes or can help. BTW the phone is not rooted and I do not want to do so.
Had the same issue. Noticed that Google Now notifications were activated. Deactivated and now I come close to 48h on a single charge, even better than before upgrading.
With Google Now notifications activated, it wouldn't last 24h on a single charge.

gadgetgaz
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by groove007 View Post
Hi

Yes, I have noticed exactly the same. Screen off deep sleep is fine. It's when the screen is on where the problem is. The phone gets hot and the battery drains really fast.
I'd love an answer to this.

flotheking
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default *

Same here... How do you desactivate Google Now? I believe it is already off on my Z1c.

charlatan01
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Mine has been mind blowing good. I did uninstall an app that was a pig, ROM itself is sick.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

withoutwings
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Screen does seem to be draining it more than before...