FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

[Q] Battery drain - Z1 Compact

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By groove007, Junior Member on 17th April 2014, 10:04 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi

Since my upgrade to 4.4.2 - version 757, the battery on my phone not lasting as good. On Jelly bean, it lasted well over a day and more. Has anyone had the same issues and/or have any fixes or can help. BTW the phone is not rooted and I do not want to do so.

17th April 2014, 12:38 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by groove007

Hi

Since my upgrade to 4.4.2 - version 757, the battery on my phone not lasting as good. On Jelly bean, it lasted well over a day and more. Has anyone had the same issues and/or have any fixes or can help. BTW the phone is not rooted and I do not want to do so.

Had the same issue. Noticed that Google Now notifications were activated. Deactivated and now I come close to 48h on a single charge, even better than before upgrading.
With Google Now notifications activated, it wouldn't last 24h on a single charge.
21st April 2014, 09:28 PM |#3  
Flag Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by groove007

Hi

Yes, I have noticed exactly the same. Screen off deep sleep is fine. It's when the screen is on where the problem is. The phone gets hot and the battery drains really fast.
I'd love an answer to this.
22nd April 2014, 01:48 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same here... How do you desactivate Google Now? I believe it is already off on my Z1c.
22nd April 2014, 11:13 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Mine has been mind blowing good. I did uninstall an app that was a pig, ROM itself is sick.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
22nd April 2014, 11:30 PM |#6  
Flag Cambridge
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Screen does seem to be draining it more than before...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread