Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 42,355 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Looking for] broken/donor G-Tab for additional RAM upgrade

Tip us?

allenpan
Old
(Last edited by allenpan; 22nd April 2014 at 06:51 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Looking for] broken/donor G-Tab for additional RAM upgrade

it has been on my bad burner for a while now, and i have time, i am planning to experiment of upgrade the ram for the G-Tab, but i need some donor machine, if anyone has broken one or retired one let me know, i would like to de-solderer those BGA chip and transplant it into another "working" donor board.

i will post my progress and detail process for this operation regardless fail or success!

lilman573
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenpan View Post

it has been on my bad burner for a while now, and i have time, i am planning to experiment of upgrade the ram for the G-Tab, but i need some donor machine, if anyone has broken one or retired one let me know, i would like to de-solderer those BGA chip and transplant it into another "working" donor board.

i will post my progress and detail process for this operation regardless fail or success!

I've got one thats got a corrupt sd card or the sd card partitions were switched. Either way, i forget how to swap and wich ones to swap so if you wait it, its yours. Works great if you keep loading the operating system! hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

allenpan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilman573 View Post
I've got one thats got a corrupt sd card or the sd card partitions were switched. Either way, i forget how to swap and wich ones to swap so if you wait it, its yours. Works great if you keep loading the operating system! hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pm'ed

lilman573
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenpan View Post
pm'ed
Responded. Good luck!!!! Let us all know how it goes.