Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,114 Members 38,738 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Odys Xelio bricked...

Tip us?

cookremier
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
I have successfully flashed the device with a second xelio from my friend with fast changing the device after Live Suite have recognized the tab from my friend.

shimp208
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,525

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookremier View Post
I have successfully flashed the device with a second xelio from my friend with fast changing the device after Live Suite have recognized the tab from my friend.
Glad to hear you could get things working again :thumbup:.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

morfirerath
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I need help

i have xelio 9 inch tab . i tried installing cwm by the way of adb and i got it on but it wont let me use the volume to navigate and it will only boot to cwm. my computer does no reconize it . help me

shimp208
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,525

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by morfirerath View Post
i have xelio 9 inch tab . i tried installing cwm by the way of adb and i got it on but it wont let me use the volume to navigate and it will only boot to cwm. my computer does no reconize it . help me
There maybe something wrong with the keycodes in the clockworkmod recovery image you are using. When you reboot the device your saying it boots directly into recovery? Does your computer not recognize it when your in recovery? If certain things such as ADB aren't enabled in recovery it won't be seen by your computer.

morfirerath
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208 View Post
There maybe something wrong with the keycodes in the clockworkmod recovery image you are using. When you reboot the device your saying it boots directly into recovery? Does your computer not recognize it when your in recovery? If certain things such as ADB aren't enabled in recovery it won't be seen by your computer.
it does when i use adb devices it comes up random serial then "recovery" beside it . but when i try to enter adb reload boot loader it says waiting for device