5,603,646 Members 37,200 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CM7.2] Reincarnation Rom Series v.5 | Touchwiz Nature UX Edition [23/02/2014]

Tip us?

mickael.webmaster
Old
(Last edited by mickael.webmaster; 9th April 2014 at 07:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 54
I speak very little English (google translate). I want to copy, I want to propose a parallel wearing experience. I love systemUI and framework-res and I just built the same and the change from true source like this but I find it a pity coded compilation. I had removed the flashlight online and also corrected png before found the compilation problem. I threw. I'm not a developer, I'm having fun, I quit and you leave it to continue. I love your work but.. you complicate evolution.

Hungry man Yahaa
► the website : unité_monde__ †☺†

Envy-X
Old
Thanks Meter 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickael.webmaster View Post
I speak very little English (google translate). I want to copy, I want to propose a parallel wearing experience. I love systemUI and framework-res and I just built the same and the change from true source like this but I find it a pity coded compilation. I had removed the flashlight online and also corrected png before found the compilation problem. I threw. I'm not a developer, I'm having fun, I quit and you leave it to continue. I love your work but.. you complicate evolution.

Hungry man Yahaa
You are making no sense, whatsoever.
The Following User Says Thank You to Envy-X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mickael.webmaster
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy-X View Post
You are making no sense, whatsoever.
En français, je m'en tape. Je vous dit que je voulai poursuivre en utilisant une part de votre travail, j'avais corrigé et modifié mais impossible à compiler car vous codez vos épreuves.. Ce qui reveint à dire **** ! De toute façon je m'en fou je le redit je stop l'avancé de ma rom sans rien envier. Je ne suis pas développeur, je me suis juste amusé et je voulais aussi fournir un produit mieux adapté ce qui me semble réussi. Pas de mal, bye et bonne continuation.

Alright.

Envy-X
Old
Thanks Meter 759
Quote:
En français, je m'en tape. Je vous dit que je voulai poursuivre en utilisant une part de votre travail, j'avais corrigé et modifié mais impossible à compiler car vous codez vos épreuves.. Ce qui reveint à dire **** ! De toute façon je m'en fou je le redit je stop l'avancé de ma rom sans rien envier. Je ne suis pas développeur, je me suis juste amusé et je voulais aussi fournir un produit mieux adapté ce qui me semble réussi. Pas de mal, bye et bonne continuation.

Alright.
I have no idea what you are saying.

Je M'apelle Envy-X

mickael.webmaster
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy-X View Post
I have no idea what you are saying.

Je M'apelle Envy-X
You repeat the same thing every time.

Enchanté.

alex_is_the_1
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
You repeat the same thing every time.

Enchanté.
No offense mickael but we have a hard time trying to figure out what your saying/mean..

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to alex_is_the_1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mickael.webmaster
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_is_the_1 View Post
No offense mickael but we have a hard time trying to figure out what your saying/mean..

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2
I understand however, good luck.

AngelusPT
Old
Thanks Meter 46
I think he means he tried to mod op work by his own hands,but he seemed stuck in some part of it and he ended up quiting because of the complexity of coding present in this rom...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

nalimen
Old
Thanks Meter 9
i try this rom this morning, it seems quite good, but honestly, the only thing that bother me is the looks, i really love the look of previous reincarnation, with transparant efect and CM looks....
the reasons why i don't flash pre-final version is cause it use link2sd, and for me, link2sd did not extend my internal wide enough for my apps (63 apps)

Why don't you just build this rom with CM looks and transparant effect just like previous one??it would be great i think....