Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 43,940 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help in Moto G boot

Tip us?

Zeh Silveira
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help in Moto G boot

Hi guys, I'm here because my Moto G doesn't enters in recovery mode, keeps booting forever, and I can't find anything that helps me to fix that. I've tried to unlock it, but it didn't work. Now I can only start my cellphone in the fastboot mode and it keeps saying every time I try to turn it on these two mensages: ''failed to validate system image'' and ''fastboot reason: fall-through from recovery boot mode''. I think the problem is in the fastboot, but I can't fix it, I don't understand too much of this stuff. Can you guys help me out here?

ATRIXXIRTA
Old
Thanks Meter 722
We need more info.

What were you doing when it started bootlooping?

What do you mean when you say you "unlocked it" ??

Do you have a custom recovery?
- if so, which one?
- have you made a backup at
any time?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Phones: Motorola Atrix 4G ---> Samsung Galaxy Nexus (temporarily) ---> LG Optimus 3d ---> Samsung Galaxy SII LTE Skyrocket ---> LG Optimus G ---> Sony Xperia ZL ---> Motorola Moto G
My Roms/Ports: CarbonRom/CarbonClash (port): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2181390
Thanks: XDA and all its members. Without you I'd still be an uneducated bumpkin complaining about my shi**y phone.

Zeh Silveira
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRIXXIRTA View Post
We need more info.

What were you doing when it started bootlooping?

What do you mean when you say you "unlocked it" ??

Do you have a custom recovery?
- if so, which one?
- have you made a backup at
any time?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Well, I woke up and the Moto G was bootlooping... I may say that long time ago my cellphone dropped into my sink, but I don't think that was the problem :P it worked since now without any problems.

I don't have any custom recovery and didn't make a backup either. The ''unlock'' was a attempt to install a custom recovery, I've asked motorola the pin to unlock to ''developers'', the one used to root...