Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 39,191 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please help, my Note has boot-up problems

Tip us?
 
nokiamodeln91
Old
#11  
nokiamodeln91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,665
Posts: 7,051
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai View Post
Maybe two posts with the same intention will convince him...
You know the drill....
 
BTICETeKS
Old
#12  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91 View Post
You know the drill....
Hmm...
I do want to install CyanogenMod...
Will the latest stable release be compatible with PhilZ?
 
forest1971
Old
#13  
forest1971's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,524
Posts: 1,455
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTICETeKS View Post
Hmm...
I do want to install CyanogenMod...
Will the latest stable release be compatible with PhilZ?
Go read the instruction from the rom thread that you want! better stay stock if you don't read or don't understand.


Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to forest1971 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
BTICETeKS
Old
#14  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest1971 View Post
Go read the instruction from the rom thread that you want! better stay stock if you don't read or don't understand.


Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks. I'll have a look at it.
 
BTICETeKS
Old
#15  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
So I downloaded the stable version of CyanogenMod: "cm-10.1.3-n7000.zip"
Is it compatible with the recovery I have?
 
ThaiDai
Old
#16  
ThaiDai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,646
Posts: 2,407
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTICETeKS View Post
So I downloaded the stable version of CyanogenMod: "cm-10.1.3-n7000.zip"
Is it compatible with the recovery I have?
start reading and understanding the instructions yourself.
spoon-feeding a lazy baby. for my part I quit here.
 
BTICETeKS
Old
#17  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai View Post
start reading and understanding the instructions yourself.
spoon-feeding a lazy baby. for my part I quit here.
Yeah, well, sorry.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Fix KitKat WiFi Drops on Your Own

Despite introducing many useful features and overall great performance and enhancements,Android 4.4 KitKat … more

Bring Back Tablet UI on KitKat

Google presented their brand new UI for tablets alongsidethe release of Android 3.0 Honeycomb back in early … more

Give Your Notification Shade a Facelift with these Modding Guides

Modification has always been one of the strong suits of Android, due in … more

Keep Track of How Much Your Car Truly Costs with Car Logbook

It’s a very well established fact that cars are expensive. In addition to … more