5,604,859 Members 33,469 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RADIO][CWM] Radio Images

Tip us?

krazzykiller
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I soft bricked on the mj9 modem. I'm not sure why yet.
I'm thinking it was something else because I am running a heavily modified rom.

But after I flashed the new basebands I was seeing crazy fast battery drain I'm talking faster then 2 amp.
And the next morning I had a random restart that stuck on the boot screen. After battery pull I couldn't get
To my recovery and I Oden'd back to stack and still couldn't boot. So I redid the casual stuff and then hada recovery again so
I was able to flash my full backup from before and I'm good.

Probably not related to the mj9 modem at all but I'm scared of it now lol

oneders65
Old
Thanks Meter 38
I want to make my note into a bluetooth/wifi device. I want to kill the radio so that my son cannot dial out. Basically turn it into a tablet. Ii tried to flash a wifi only zip but it doesn't work. Can a custom modem be flashed to make the radio non functional but keep keep the other parts of the phone operational? I am running beans 23 and android 4.3 with unlocked bootloader.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
HTC ERIS - ROOTED
TT v8

It's not the size of the dog in the fight! It's the size of the fight in the dog in the fight!!

nutpn
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneders65 View Post
I want to make my note into a bluetooth/wifi device. I want to kill the radio so that my son cannot dial out. Basically turn it into a tablet. Ii tried to flash a wifi only zip but it doesn't work. Can a custom modem be flashed to make the radio non functional but keep keep the other parts of the phone operational? I am running beans 23 and android 4.3 with unlocked bootloader.

You could go in system under apps and rename the dialer and add .bak to the end and it wouldnt show up and if you ever wanted to change it back rename and delete .bak.
Or if you have titanium backup you could freeze the dialer and he couldn't use it that way either.

US Marines-"NO EASY DAY" Except Yesterday
Semper Fi

oneders65
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Thanks!!

HTC ERIS - ROOTED
TT v8

It's not the size of the dog in the fight! It's the size of the fight in the dog in the fight!!
Tags
radio, radio image, vrall4, vramc3, vruemj9