5,605,120 Members 37,545 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Latest OTA: 3.06.605.4] [Collection] HTC Droid DNA Firmware [Radio] [hboot] [RUU]

Tip us?

Di5cip1e
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I figured it out. I realized the path to my folder with adb/fastboot/hboot zip was incorrect. I was thrown off by the fact that I could reboot into oem rebootRUU, and was thinking I was in the correct directory. When I used shift and right-clicked on android-sdk-windows and chose 'open command window here' I was able to update my hboot. I really don't know what setting 'environment variables' does in windows and think this added to my confusion. I remember doing this when I first starting using commands from my PC to phone. I now have hboot 1.54 and the newest radio. Success!

edsupagood
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I currently have HBOOT 1.54 and I want to run the RUU to get to 1.15. Do I first need to flash the 1.15 HBOOT? If so, do I just flash it the same way as if upgrading, or do I need to take extra steps?

Thank you
******** MY PHONES ********
Samsung SGH-T509 >>> HTC Wildfire S >>> HTC Sensation 4G >>> HTC ONE

Colomonster
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Stock recovery and wipe might do the trick... But it really does sound like you have the file on the wrong folder or something similar....

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Yup. There ya go

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
HTC dINC
MI
UI //MIUI.US
S-OFF Forever optional
//thanks unrEVOked team
ClockWork Recovery //Thanks CWM team
//Shout to ManUp456 digitalstylewars.com 203 indahaus

Tags
bootloader, firmware, hboot, htc droid dna, radio