XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Messed Up N7000

Tip us?

demetrio_lacra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Messed Up N7000

Hi, my name is Alan and i just want to share with you what happened recently with my Galaxy Note...
a few days ago the wifi adapter just dissapeared, followed by the SD card, the s-pen and USB functions (i can charge it but my pc doesn't recognize it, even in download mode)... I've seen all of these problems by separate in the forum but not in a whole package.
Sounds like a faulty board... and sounds like it's time to replace the whole phone.

nokiamodeln91
Old
Thanks Meter 2,679
Water damage?

demetrio_lacra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Not water damage.

Not really, i replaced the screen a few moths ago though... but it was fully functional until last week.
On the other hand my 2 years old nephew dropped a XT925 in the toilet lol... it was there for 30 or 45 minutes, i know it's splash resistant but it's not a freaking submarine... a few hours later (after cleaning it xD) i powered up the phone and surprise! it was working, kinda, no signal and when the battery ran out i couldn't charge it back, it was dead, all i had was a nice kevlar and carbonfiber paperweight xD.
i opened the phone, washed the "sulphated" areas (or however it's called... my english it's a little rusty) with isopropyl alcohol, dried it... and voila! it's been more than a year since that and my brother still uses that phone .