Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,543 Members 37,115 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

nexus 7 Grouper[DirtyUnicorns version 6.0[4.4.2]

Tip us?

CptKlink
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Wow I have never seen people so rude over a ROM. Like come on people this poor guy is doing what he can when he can. He does have a life you know and he is doing this for free so just wait till its done. If you can't wait move to a different ROM. Real life is more important then trying to get new builds out for certain ungrateful people in this thread. If I was him I would just stop support for this device eather forever or until you people realize that its his builds and his life and he will get to it on his time and when he can and not on the time you guys demand it done.

ktempleton
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5977

DONATE TO ME
Ok guys check the g+ community I posted a test build over there lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ricardowec
Old
Thanks Meter 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptKlink View Post
Wow I have never seen people so rude over a ROM. Like come on people this poor guy is doing what he can when he can. He does have a life you know and he is doing this for free so just wait till its done. If you can't wait move to a different ROM. Real life is more important then trying to get new builds out for certain ungrateful people in this thread. If I was him I would just stop support for this device eather forever or until you people realize that its his builds and his life and he will get to it on his time and when he can and not on the time you guys demand it done.
I agree with you,. Support is a sad commitment, If a person does not have the time, he or she is better of not taking it.

Thank you anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000

Sony Xperia Z2

----------------------------------
If I helped you, please hit the THANKS button

ktempleton
Old
Thanks Meter 5977

DONATE TO ME
Go to a different rom then dude or learn how to build please don't clutter my thread up with whining about eta's come on people seriously

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktempleton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ricardowec
Old
Thanks Meter 464
You are no one to tell me what to do kid. I've been respectful so be you. I referred to YOUR post from ten days ago, no more, no less. I didn't ask for an ETA. It was YOU who gave it without nobody asking.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000

Sony Xperia Z2

----------------------------------
If I helped you, please hit the THANKS button

ktempleton
Old
Thanks Meter 5977

DONATE TO ME
You seriously have an issue every post you have made has been demanding and complaining but what ever just move on

Rmontoya83
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up Love Team Dirts Work.

By far one of my favorite roms. Keep doing what you do bro kick butt. Thanks for your work and time .
Phone:Sprint LGOG
BOOTLOADER:Unlocked Always
Kernel:XboxFanJ
ROM:Lego Rom

unicat13
Old
Thanks Meter 25
This is best rom for Nexus 7 with almost without bug, only nav button in landscape dont work, but I am very simply solved this problem, install xposed framework on tablet then install gravity box module and activate it and nav bar working superb.