Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,559 Members 40,962 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD]Disable EndCall Screen for Smsung Phone app(SecPhone.apk)

Tip us?

jeep447
Old
Thanks Meter 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstalker View Post
Ok , lets not get hostile. We wirk hard on these roms. And as its hard to please everyone, we try. There are other roms. And there are other phones. Please try to remember. Thus is as is free of charge. As updates come it's on the free time of the OP.

♤Redux♤!
Just out of curiosity did you happen to post this in the wrong thread? I wasn't being hostile towards anyone except for these greedy carriers I guess, and especially not to any devs because I seriously do appreciate all your hard work! Just kinda seemed weird because I definitely wasn't demanding any kind of an update to anything whatsoever, so I just thought I'd ask in case you meant for this post to go somewhere else. Either way thanks again for all you do because it's certainly appreciated!

Sent from a modified ColecoVision
When life throws you a curveball at least it wasn't death pitching. It could ALWAYS be worse

dragonstalker
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,228

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep447 View Post
Just out of curiosity did you happen to post this in the wrong thread? I wasn't being hostile towards anyone except for these greedy carriers I guess, and especially not to any devs because I seriously do appreciate all your hard work! Just kinda seemed weird because I definitely wasn't demanding any kind of an update to anything whatsoever, so I just thought I'd ask in case you meant for this post to go somewhere else. Either way thanks again for all you do because it's certainly appreciated!

Sent from a modified ColecoVision
Lol. That wasn't at you directly Jeep. I know you work hard on here too. Was talking about convo in general. And i think when I hit reply you, just happened to be the last poster. Part of the reason I don't like posting from the XDA Ap. It has a mind of it's own.

--HTC One (M*8)
--Note 10.1 2k4
-Recovery: TWRP
-Recovery: TWRP
-ROM: NV M8 RLS2
-ROM: xKat V3.2
-Kernel: ?
-Kernel: Bindroid V3

Blog: MobileEscape.blogspot.com

Retired: Behold, G1, MT Fender, MT3G Slide, Vibrant, N1, HD2 (android-Froyo), Viewsonic G-Tablet, AT&T SE Xperia X10i, Samsung Galaxy Tab; HTC Inspire, HTC Sensation, Droid Charge, MYTOUCH4G , Thunderbolt, Droid DNA (traded), Note 2, HTC Rezound, Note 3 (jumped)

oxidation868
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Soooooo no fix yet? Lol jk

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk