Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,368 Members 44,769 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] SD Card not shown on Zooper v2.46 Free

Tip us?

Brybot9000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] [HELP] SD Card not shown on Zooper v2.46 Free

Load screen does not show SD Card tab in addition to built-in widgets. Just trying to load up a .zw I got from r/androidthemes. Anyone know if I would need the PRO version or something that I'm just not seeing?

Thanks

Screenshot: not allowed to post external links since I'm a noob, but if you'd like to see, feel free to search "ZW v2.46 No SD Card" on imgur. From left to right at the top of the screen: Zooper icon ZW v2.46 [empty space]. Can't swipe to another category.

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,119

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brybot9000 View Post
Load screen does not show SD Card tab in addition to built-in widgets. Just trying to load up a .zw I got from r/androidthemes. Anyone know if I would need the PRO version or something that I'm just not seeing?

Thanks

Screenshot: not allowed to post external links since I'm a noob, but if you'd like to see, feel free to search "ZW v2.46 No SD Card" on imgur. From left to right at the top of the screen: Zooper icon ZW v2.46 [empty space]. Can't swipe to another category.
Templates can only be loaded with the Pro version of Zooper.

Send from my secret moonbase via space carrier pigeons

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.