Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My bootloader says relocked,i need locked

Tip us?
 
john291
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 1,119
Join Date: Feb 2010
Default My bootloader says relocked,i need locked

Hello i was going back to stock,and all went well exept when locking the bootloader.

It says now relocked instead of locked.

Can i get rid of this message,because my device needs to go back to htc..

Best regards
Current Phone: htc m8
Previous Phone: HTC One (32GB Silver)
Previous Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III (16GBPebble

 
BerndM14
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 147
Posts: 477
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by john291 View Post
Hello i was going back to stock,and all went well exept when locking the bootloader.

It says now relocked instead of locked.

Can i get rid of this message,because my device needs to go back to htc..

Best regards
Did you follow the method in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2710503

Faux Locked Hboots?
 
an0ther
Old
#3  
an0ther's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 502
Join Date: Sep 2013
You can truly lock it with soff but you still have soff. I don't think HTC will fall for faux hboots.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
exad
Old
#4  
exad's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1390
Posts: 3,339
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0ther View Post
You can truly lock it with soff but you still have soff. I don't think HTC will fall for faux hboots.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Of course they would... As if they would dig that deep.

Also, You can S-on after with fastboot oem writesecureflag 3
My Phone: Telus HTC One M8: 3.16 HBOOT S-OFF

Exad's m8 everything explained thread for teh noobs

 
john291
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 1,119
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by exad View Post
Of course they would... As if they would dig that deep.

Also, You can S-on after with fastboot oem writesecureflag 3
Hello i am S-on ,

But i still have the message tampered and relocked.
How do i get rid off it?

Best regards.
Current Phone: htc m8
Previous Phone: HTC One (32GB Silver)
Previous Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III (16GBPebble

 
exad
Old
#6  
exad's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1390
Posts: 3,339
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by john291 View Post
Hello i am S-on ,

But i still have the message tampered and relocked.
How do i get rid off it?

Best regards.
You need S-OFF.
My Phone: Telus HTC One M8: 3.16 HBOOT S-OFF

Exad's m8 everything explained thread for teh noobs

 
john291
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 1,119
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by exad View Post
You need S-OFF.
Thx,so i need to get s-off someway,then i can get it locked again?and then try to get s-on again?

Sent from my unknown using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current Phone: htc m8
Previous Phone: HTC One (32GB Silver)
Previous Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III (16GBPebble


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Hide Numbers on Your SMS and Call Logs with Reflection

How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more

Implement Split View in Your LG G2 KitKat Rom with Automated Installer

Some of you may have remembered a story on the Portal a few weeks back … more

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more

Samsung Gear Live Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV

XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutleris known for his XDA Unboxingseries where … more