Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,547 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q} GPE Stock Bootloader/Hboot?

Tip us?

thekalby
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Default [Q} GPE Stock Bootloader/Hboot?

I'm looking for the stock bootloader/hboot that ships with the GPE devices. I recall finding it a few months ago in a thread here. It wasnt the RUU like THIS thread, but was just the GPE bootloader. For reference it has a black background with an Android instead of the white one the HTC ships on most of their devices.

I've searched everything I can think of on this forum, but still cant seem to find it. Can anybody help me out?
Current Device:
HTC One (M8) Bootloader Unlocked, S-Off
Current ROM - SinLessROM GPE
Recovery - TWRP 2.7
History of Devices:
Motorola Razr V3xx > Samsung Impression > HTC Vivid > HTC One X+ > HTC One (M7) > HTC One (M8) (current)

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 1,098

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekalby View Post
I'm looking for the stock bootloader/hboot that ships with the GPE devices. I recall finding it a few months ago in a thread here. It wasnt the RUU like THIS thread, but was just the GPE bootloader. For reference it has a black background with an Android instead of the white one the HTC ships on most of their devices.

I've searched everything I can think of on this forum, but still cant seem to find it. Can anybody help me out?
you can extract the bootloader from any GPE ruu or ota updates. (inside firmware.zip)
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sharksfan7
Old
Thanks Meter 62
[GUIDE][MOD] Dark Bootloader | Current Firmware 4.19.401.9 | No Red Warning Text