[Q} GPE Stock Bootloader/Hboot?

OP thekalby

23rd April 2014, 06:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25

307 posts
More
I'm looking for the stock bootloader/hboot that ships with the GPE devices. I recall finding it a few months ago in a thread here. It wasnt the RUU like THIS thread, but was just the GPE bootloader. For reference it has a black background with an Android instead of the white one the HTC ships on most of their devices.

I've searched everything I can think of on this forum, but still cant seem to find it. Can anybody help me out?
23rd April 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,195

3,091 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekalby

I'm looking for the stock bootloader/hboot that ships with the GPE devices. I recall finding it a few months ago in a thread here. It wasnt the RUU like THIS thread, but was just the GPE bootloader. For reference it has a black background with an Android instead of the white one the HTC ships on most of their devices.

I've searched everything I can think of on this forum, but still cant seem to find it. Can anybody help me out?

you can extract the bootloader from any GPE ruu or ota updates. (inside firmware.zip)
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #3  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 62

187 posts
[GUIDE][MOD] Dark Bootloader | Current Firmware 4.19.401.9 | No Red Warning Text
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread