Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,574 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Landscape: Nav bar on Left Side?

Tip us?

Dodge DeBoulet
Old
(Last edited by Dodge DeBoulet; 22nd April 2014 at 03:19 PM.) Reason: Additional detail
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default [Q] Landscape: Nav bar on Left Side?

So, I admit it, I'm a southpaw, and having the nav buttons on the right side when I'm using a landscape application that supports them (like Chrome) is counter-intuitive for me. I've searched via the google and XDA, and can only find one thread in the Nexus 10 forum that points to an AOSP ROM that seems to have the capability to change the location.

Is there anything for the M8 that offers similar functionality? I've installed ViperOneM8 and can't find anything that does this.

Thanks!

Dodge DeBoulet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge DeBoulet View Post
So, I admit it, I'm a southpaw, and having the nav buttons on the right side when I'm using a landscape application that supports them (like Chrome) is counter-intuitive for me. I've searched via the google and XDA, and can only find one thread in the Nexus 10 forum that points to an AOSP ROM that seems to have the capability to change the location.

Is there anything for the M8 that offers similar functionality? I've installed ViperOneM8 and can't find anything that does this.

Thanks!
Nothing, huh? I guess one reasons we lefties die earlier than our right-handed counterparts is from feeling unloved
Tags
nav bar lefty left