No registration required

[Q] Landscape: Nav bar on Left Side?

OP Dodge DeBoulet

22nd April 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21

124 posts
More
So, I admit it, I'm a southpaw, and having the nav buttons on the right side when I'm using a landscape application that supports them (like Chrome) is counter-intuitive for me. I've searched via the google and XDA, and can only find one thread in the Nexus 10 forum that points to an AOSP ROM that seems to have the capability to change the location.

Is there anything for the M8 that offers similar functionality? I've installed ViperOneM8 and can't find anything that does this.

Thanks!
Last edited by Dodge DeBoulet; 22nd April 2014 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Additional detail
23rd April 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21

124 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge DeBoulet

So, I admit it, I'm a southpaw, and having the nav buttons on the right side when I'm using a landscape application that supports them (like Chrome) is counter-intuitive for me. I've searched via the google and XDA, and can only find one thread in the Nexus 10 forum that points to an AOSP ROM that seems to have the capability to change the location.

Is there anything for the M8 that offers similar functionality? I've installed ViperOneM8 and can't find anything that does this.

Thanks!

Nothing, huh? I guess one reasons we lefties die earlier than our right-handed counterparts is from feeling unloved
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nav bar lefty left
Previous Thread Next Thread