Thanks Meter 4815

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by proadi96 View Post
Can i partition my SD Card with TWRP?

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium
Yes.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromium For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ltGuillaume
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Does partitioning with this recovery align the partitions correctly, like 4ext does?

Dodgexander
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hi Chromium, any idea if the error we're getting when installing zips can be fixed?

You can repeat the error just by trying to flash one of your .zip files listed in this thread.

Bobbi lim
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Can I use this kernel to flash 2.2 or 2.3 sense based rom?
Is it stable for charging as I'm using CWM and my phone seems to take longer to charge

My Devices:

Galaxy 551 (sold)

HTC Desire (went back to stock)

HTC One X (ViperX 4.0.7)

Google Nexus 7 2013 (Stock)

Chromium
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4815

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltGuillaume View Post
Does partitioning with this recovery align the partitions correctly, like 4ext does?

Sorry, I'v got no idea. I do know that is uses the Parted GNU utility, which I believe is a quite reputable partitioning tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgexander View Post
Hi Chromium, any idea if the error we're getting when installing zips can be fixed?

You can repeat the error just by trying to flash one of your .zip files listed in this thread.
I only briefly tested 2.7 and installing a few zips worked fine. As I said, my testing with 2.7 wasnt very thorough, however I did in fact test 2.6.3.0 for a relatively long amount of time and can confirm that its quite stable. I didnt have any problems with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi lim View Post
Can I use this kernel to flash 2.2 or 2.3 sense based rom?
Is it stable for charging as I'm using CWM and my phone seems to take longer to charge
I think it should work fine for gingerbread roms too. Charging works fine in both versions, though I would definitely recommend using 2.6.3.0 as it is more stable and consistent than 2.7.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromium For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ltGuillaume
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Ouch, this is ugly! I added a password to my backups, but now I can't restore ANY of my backups, since it says the password is incorrect (which is absolutely not the case).

I tried with 2.6.3.0, too, but this one 1) says the password failed, too and 2) new backups with 2.6.3.0 don't even HAVE password protection even if I specify one.
Tags
2.7.0.0, htc desire, recovery, teamwin, twrp