[Q] Find7a Scrolling is interpreted as Klick

22nd April 2014, 06:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
I have the find 7a now for one week and i lover everithing obout the phone but ther is one huge problem if i am scrolling a webpage or for example 9gag or gallerie my scroll motion gets interpretet as "klick" so it opents the element which i am on at the moment this is realy anoying me i thaught about it could be the screen protector which was allready mounted but i don't want to take it off at the moment thaught about it could be a software problem? anyone has the same issue or know how to fix it Thanks allot.
22nd April 2014, 10:21 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 16

59 posts
If you never try to remove the protector, you'll never find out..
It can be a SW thing, it can be caused by the protector, it can be a HW thing...
22nd April 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andriman

If you never try to remove the protector, you'll never find out..
It can be a SW thing, it can be caused by the protector, it can be a HW thing...

totaly agree to this but it is so nicely placed withount bubbles .
i dont know why but i haven't had the problem for the whole day now so i will wait for now if the issue comes up again i wil remove it and try thanks
23rd April 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bloomington, MN
Thanks Meter: 17

29 posts
More
Screen protector? How retro.
Test if it's a hardware problem by enabling "Pointer Location" in Developer Options. If you drag your finger across the display it will continue to draw a trail behind it. If the digitizer loses your finger the x and/or y coordinate will light up red. If you retouch the display it will start drawing a new trail. So if there is an issue with detection you should see the current trail disappear and a new one start even though you didn't lift your finger off of the display. I wouldn't stress taking the screen protector off. I've been using my S3 without one for two years and I don't have a single scratch. The find 7/7a has Gorilla Glass 3 on it so just don't wipe it with a cloth or shirt that has sand on it and you'll be fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Ames For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
find 7, issue, klick, oppo, scroll
Previous Thread Next Thread