Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 47,296 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Find7a Scrolling is interpreted as Klick

Tip us?

WarGodNT
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Find7a Scrolling is interpreted as Klick

I have the find 7a now for one week and i lover everithing obout the phone but ther is one huge problem if i am scrolling a webpage or for example 9gag or gallerie my scroll motion gets interpretet as "klick" so it opents the element which i am on at the moment this is realy anoying me i thaught about it could be the screen protector which was allready mounted but i don't want to take it off at the moment thaught about it could be a software problem? anyone has the same issue or know how to fix it Thanks allot.

andriman
Old
Thanks Meter 15
If you never try to remove the protector, you'll never find out..
It can be a SW thing, it can be caused by the protector, it can be a HW thing...

WarGodNT
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by andriman View Post
If you never try to remove the protector, you'll never find out..
It can be a SW thing, it can be caused by the protector, it can be a HW thing...

totaly agree to this but it is so nicely placed withount bubbles .
i dont know why but i haven't had the problem for the whole day now so i will wait for now if the issue comes up again i wil remove it and try thanks

Doc Ames
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default Screen protector? How retro.

Test if it's a hardware problem by enabling "Pointer Location" in Developer Options. If you drag your finger across the display it will continue to draw a trail behind it. If the digitizer loses your finger the x and/or y coordinate will light up red. If you retouch the display it will start drawing a new trail. So if there is an issue with detection you should see the current trail disappear and a new one start even though you didn't lift your finger off of the display. I wouldn't stress taking the screen protector off. I've been using my S3 without one for two years and I don't have a single scratch. The find 7/7a has Gorilla Glass 3 on it so just don't wipe it with a cloth or shirt that has sand on it and you'll be fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Ames For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
find 7, issue, klick, oppo, scroll