FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

[Q] how can i connect mobile wifi with pc?

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By farjanababy3, Account currently disabled on 20th April 2014, 10:00 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i have wlan/wifi in my android mobile. my pc has no wifi. i use windows 7. can i connect my mobile wifi to my pc via usb cable. i have no wifi device, just only mobile. so please told me someone how i use my wifi with pc.
 
 
20th April 2014, 10:03 AM |#2  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 961
 
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by farjanababy3

i have wlan/wifi in my android mobile. my pc has no wifi. i use windows 7. can i connect my mobile wifi to my pc via usb cable. i have no wifi device, just only mobile. so please told me someone how i use my wifi with pc.




Do you want to use your mobile data connection with your computer OR using your phone to connect your computer to a router?
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 10:24 AM |#3  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Do you want to use your mobile data connection with your computer OR using your phone to connect your computer to a router?

Yah! exactly that. I want to use router. can you help me please?
20th April 2014, 10:38 AM |#4  
Faiyaz5yaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 237
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farjanababy3

Yah! exactly that. I want to use router. can you help me please?

go to settings - wireless and networks and select USB tethering
20th April 2014, 10:38 AM |#5  
MOEMBAMBA's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farjanababy3

Yah! exactly that. I want to use router. can you help me please?

Connect your phone usb to the pc then in tethering option , turn on usb tethering on your phone
23rd April 2014, 12:31 PM |#6  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOEMBAMBA

Connect your phone usb to the pc then in tethering option , turn on usb tethering on your phone

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has some new option so thats get connect autometic. it is so easy to connect. i want to use this phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes