Thanks Meter 16
for me too, using it since first build and working very well
edit: using semaphore kernel

Drhedphuk
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Any news of an update please.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Drhedphuk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The_Wolf91
Old
Thanks Meter 597

DONATE TO ME
BeanStalk-4.4.285-20140421-galaxysmtd.zip
Just compiled by mistake, but I really liked this ROM and decided to add some features needed for our Galaxy S.
Code:
Synced official BeanStalk source
Inverted BootAnimation (didn't like the stock one) thanks to phil_greg2001
Removed Nova and Holo launchers
Removed BeanStalkOTA
Added Force HighEndGfx for our lowmem device (I've added it in Developers Settings) so now you can use also Drawer/Notification transparency
Added Kill App button (I've added it in Developers Settings)
Before you flash do a nandroid backup (I didn't test it so much, so I can't assure you that is FULLY working) and flash Gapps on first post (if it's your first time) otherwise you won't have a launcher.
If at first it doesn't ring, just choose a ringtone and set it.

If there's any problem with this "unofficial" post, then tell me and I'll remove it and remember that I won't replace sooti in any way in this thread, so don't ask me for keep this ROM updated.

Bye
My projects: CarbonRom and Dirty Unicorns for I9000
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Wolf91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Drhedphuk
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wolf91 View Post
BeanStalk-4.4.285-20140421-galaxysmtd.zip
Just compiled by mistake, but I really liked this ROM and decided to add some features needed for our Galaxy S.
Code:
Synced official BeanStalk source
Inverted BootAnimation (didn't like the stock one) thanks to phil_greg2001
Removed Nova and Holo launchers
Removed BeanStalkOTA
Added Force HighEndGfx for our lowmem device (I've added it in Developers Settings) so now you can use also Drawer/Notification transparency
Added Kill App button (I've added it in Developers Settings)
Before you flash do a nandroid backup (I didn't test it so much, so I can't assure you that is FULLY working) and flash Gapps on first post (if it's your first time) otherwise you won't have a launcher.
If at first it doesn't ring, just choose a ringtone and set it.

If there's any problem with this "unofficial" post, then tell me and I'll remove it and remember that I won't replace sooti in any way in this thread, so don't ask me for keep this ROM updated.

Bye

Ran well anyway, but now even better with @The_Wolf91 pimped version. It really is a pity that this Rom is not updated more often for the I9000 as it runs so well and is much needed. If @sooti doesn't have the time or interest and @The_Wolf91 does not want to be involved maybe another developer should take on the project. I really like this Rom and don't want to see it fade away.