13th February 2014, 03:40 PM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 4

29 posts
Thanks for your answers

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
18th February 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #62  

29 posts
How can i flash the kernel? do i need a flashtool?
18th February 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 6

80 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eimoc

How can i flash the kernel? do i need a flashtool?

In this post you will find the link for the flash tool.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1000012

Star the flash tool.

Turn off your phone.
Then press the menu button, the button on the right of the 3 buttons at the bottom of the phone and then connect your phone with your usb cable.
Then the flash tool should show that you are connected in fastboot mode.
Then click on the sign which looks like a lightning. then click on fastboot mode
then click on the right side on "select kernel to flash"
select the direction where the kernel is located, then on the right side at the bottom instead of *.sin, select *.img and then select the kernel, click on ok and wait until the flash process is finished (takes a few seconds).

Now you have flashed the kernel.
19th February 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #64  
Flag Bucharest

30 posts
More
Question Nice until now
Hi.

Been using it for past 2 weeks and it's fine.
Battery life is not great but fine. Not great because if using phone for browsing, social it drains the juice very fast. I usually get 2 day with 3G off.
Just some small issues.

Now i have a few questions for KK/CM gurus out there:

1. How can i add a widget to the lock screen for this rom. I can only add/remove the camera widget. I would like to add clock/weather (or even chronos) but i cannot reach the + screen on the lock screen.
2. Is there any way to increase the last level of lux in Settings->Display&lights->Brightness->Adjust. Now it goes from 1950 - infinity and i would like to increase the 1950 limit to lets say 4000. Can this be done.
3. Viper4AndroidFX sees the headphones or the bluetooth headset but it does not apply the mods if i don't effectively open the application window and some times if i close it the effects are removed. I've used ForceVA but the same (i'm using HiDef driver.

Thanks.
19th February 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #65  
Flag Oradea
Thanks Meter: 751

629 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dann26

Hi.

Been using it for past 2 weeks and it's fine.
Battery life is not great but fine. Not great because if using phone for browsing, social it drains the juice very fast. I usually get 2 day with 3G off.
Just some small issues.

Now i have a few questions for KK/CM gurus out there:

1. How can i add a widget to the lock screen for this rom. I can only add/remove the camera widget. I would like to add clock/weather (or even chronos) but i cannot reach the + screen on the lock screen.
2. Is there any way to increase the last level of lux in Settings->Display&lights->Brightness->Adjust. Now it goes from 1950 - infinity and i would like to increase the 1950 limit to lets say 4000. Can this be done.
3. Viper4AndroidFX sees the headphones or the bluetooth headset but it does not apply the mods if i don't effectively open the application window and some times if i close it the effects are removed. I've used ForceVA but the same (i'm using HiDef driver.

Thanks.

For the first report use Gravity Box with exposed because cyanogenmod didn't merged all the features present on the cm 10.3 for the third report ViperFX Engine was removed from my rom for one release but my friend didn't updated for school exams, I succed to make it work and the fixes will be merged in the next release for GT I9001 for yours Xperia you will need to wait saatvik2012 to merge my sources with his one. Also a little advice don't use hi-def driver it will consume a lot of your battery I suggest you to use the battery life one or what name is it...

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
19th February 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #66  
Flag Bucharest

30 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilac8991

For the first report use Gravity Box with exposed because cyanogenmod didn't merged all the features present on the cm 10.3 for the third report ViperFX Engine was removed from my rom for one release but my friend didn't updated for school exams, I succed to make it work and the fixes will be merged in the next release for GT I9001 for yours Xperia you will need to wait saatvik2012 to merge my sources with his one. Also a little advice don't use hi-def driver it will consume a lot of your battery I suggest you to use the battery life one or what name is it...

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk

Hi.

Thanks.
3. Updated Viper and changed driver to "PowerSave"
2. Solved with GravityBox.

1. Haven't been able to enable widget on lock screen. Even if i poked around in GravityBox. I suppose there is a hard way to do it like change some entry in a file somewhere under /system.

Will test 3 and let you know the outcome.

Thanks anyway.
21st February 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #67  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1,298

570 posts
Donate to Me
More
and double thanks to those who didnt, and made me improve.

As it would be known, i wont be able to continue development for some time,
In the meanwhile, please fill this Form, with all you have in your heart for my work.

I will try my level best to improve upon all aspects reported.

Cheers and Regards

Saatvik Shukla
The Following User Says Thank You to Saatvik Shukla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #68  
Thanks Meter: 2

46 posts
Can someone please tell me which music widget this rom uses? I can not find it on GPlay

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread