Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 43,978 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung I9100 Jelly bean 4.1.2 install

Tip us?

r_raffi2002
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Samsung I9100 Jelly bean 4.1.2 install

HI Friends ,
Good day am trying to re install the non rooted Samsung S2 GT-I9100 with Odin 3.x jelly bean I9100XWLST_I9100ODDLSE_INU

installation is running good all went fine But after the install mobile rebooted But no changes DONE in mobile same configuration and same home screen settings all there .Getting confuse .Waiting for some help..

Regards
Hunter

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by r_raffi2002 View Post
HI Friends ,
Good day am trying to re install the non rooted Samsung S2 GT-I9100 with Odin 3.x jelly bean I9100XWLST_I9100ODDLSE_INU

installation is running good all went fine But after the install mobile rebooted But no changes DONE in mobile same configuration and same home screen settings all there .Getting confuse .Waiting for some help..

Regards
Hunter
Flashing the original firmware via Odin does not factory reset the phone (unless specifically stated in the thread containing the files). It just overwrites the bootloader (depending on the firmware and phone), recovery, system, modem, etc.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

r_raffi2002
Old
(Last edited by r_raffi2002; 23rd April 2014 at 09:15 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Flashing the original firmware via Odin does not factory reset the phone (unless specifically stated in the thread containing the files). It just overwrites the bootloader (depending on the firmware and phone), recovery, system, modem, etc.

Hi
How to re install my S2 with Jelly bean . Planning to install Kitkat in my S2 can you help with any good Download and install links. Its good to install ??? please suggest Thank you .. I will check your website

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
I'm confused on your goal. You want to install Jelly Bean or Kit Kat? There was no official Kit Kat for your phone, so it will have to be something custom like CyanogenMod, SlimKat, etc.

The latest official firmware for your phone would be here: http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I9100 - Just make sure to get the one for your region.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)