Hi, I encounter the same problem with external SD Card when I flashed 4.2.28 the first time without flashing the kernel. After some research, someone mentioned that it is the kernel, not the ROM and I decided to flash saber. It worked.
Originally Posted by kat0072
Problems & Fixed
1. Torch not working = Install "Clean Master" or "Flashlight". << NO ISSUE SO FAR
Problems Not Solve
1. Sd card unexpectedly removed = Problems not solved, original Samsung ROM n this ROM still same. << If you are taking about ExternalSdCard, then issue with your SD Card state/formatting. I had similar experience in past.
3. Calendar = Not able to sync with Facebook calendar n events. << I don't care about third party apps but I believe you need to permit under per app permission. Also double check if you see Facebook in Sync setting. Then check what are enabled to sync for Facebook
4. Lock screen live wallpaper = Not able to use my live wallpaper together with lock screen << It should work without any issue but not the existing live wallpapers. Download from Playstore. I tried that earlier.
5. STweaks = After tweaked the power option for fast charging, the power button & home buttton won't wake the phone up. << Again third party app for tweaking, it wont help you in fast charging.