Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,016 Members 49,809 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Conflicting Apps

Tip us?
 
FTBLLKiD
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 28
Join Date: Mar 2014
Phone [Q] Conflicting Apps

Hey!!

Just want to know if having Avast, Clean Master & Battery Doctor installed safe for my Note 2 or will it have any conflicting problems???

my phone is rooted running on stock 4.3 Jellybean, Philz touch recovery.

and if you guys have any good & safe apps for rooted phones
 
Droiderr
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 124
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTBLLKiD View Post
Hey!!

Just want to know if having Avast, Clean Master & Battery Doctor installed safe for my Note 2 or will it have any conflicting problems???

my phone is rooted running on stock 4.3 Jellybean, Philz touch recovery.

and if you guys have any good & safe apps for rooted phones
should have no problem at all. I would suggest you to try du battery saver instead battery doctor. It would also perfrom the tasks of clean master and has a few cpu specific setting that work only with a root.

U can also try greenify to temporarily freeze battery hogging apps.
 
erljayp
Old
#3  
erljayp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 206
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTBLLKiD View Post
and if you guys have any good & safe apps for rooted phones
For me, Greenify is one of the best to extend battery life.
+ SD Maid for deeper cleaning.
 
FTBLLKiD
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 28
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droiderr View Post
should have no problem at all. I would suggest you to try du battery saver instead battery doctor. It would also perfrom the tasks of clean master and has a few cpu specific setting that work only with a root.

U can also try greenify to temporarily freeze battery hogging apps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erljayp View Post
For me, Greenify is one of the best to extend battery life.
+ SD Maid for deeper cleaning.

guess it's all good then. thanks for the suggestions tho!! gonna try those
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes