[Q] Please Help!!! DESPERATE! Don't know how to proceed.
Hi Guys ,
Well, my phone begin to have some problems in playing videos and I decided to flash another ROM on my HTC ONE.
My current ROM is [Elegancia_ONE_22.0.0.zip
My phone specs:
HTC ONE GSM/3G
RUU VARIANT: x.xx.708.x
*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON
Then I follow the above steps to flash a new ROM:
1. Went into CWM recovery mode [version:recovery-clockwork-220.127.116.11-m7ul.img
2. Chose the the installation from zip on sdcard [Android_Revolution_HD-One_62.0.zip
3. Followed the installation steps from ROM ui instalation.
4. After the end of installation, the CWM detected that my ROOT needed a fix/update, so I opted for YES.
5. Rebooted the phone by CWM menu option.
6 . Upon start up Im getting the white screen with green HTC logo *freeze*
7. Okay, it did not work.. tried starting in BOOTLOADER to enter in recovery mode again...
8. Once in BOOTLOADER I choose the RECOVERY option
9. Here's the problem: The phone start CWM but soon, the CWM comes out and the phone continues the boot process, freezing again the white screen with green HTC logo.
10 . My CWM is corrupted as I can see. I can not enter the CWM to flash another ROM.
11 . Tried to flash a new CWM using ADB. The ADB does not recognize the device (nothing is displayed by the command ADB DEVICES, besides the driver is ok)
12 . Tried to make the flash recovery using fastboot . So far so good, he can apparently flash the CWM but upon entering BOOTLOADER again to start from recovery mode, the same problem occurs!
What can I do?
a) My root is corrupted?
b) I can flash another ROM using fastboot?
c) I can try using another recovery img?
Help me please! Thank you!