Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,867 Members 41,829 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to keep z2 keyboard "typing data"

Tip us?

Aronuser
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 135
Question [Q] how to keep z2 keyboard "typing data"

I'm using z2 keyboard and when I flash a new rom then the "learned" typing behaviour get's lost + learned words...

i bet there is a way to keep it, i just need to know where the files are located.. can anyone help me out?

Thank you in advance!
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronuser View Post
I'm using z2 keyboard and when I flash a new rom then the "learned" typing behaviour get's lost + learned words...

i bet there is a way to keep it, i just need to know where the files are located.. can anyone help me out?

Thank you in advance!
Titanium Backup can do this. It's usually an option called User Dictionary for most phones.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aronuser
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Titanium Backup can do this. It's usually an option called User Dictionary for most phones.
Thanks a lot! Have a good day!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
No problem. Hope that does the trick for you.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]