Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,661 Members 44,166 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone else having sync issues?

Tip us?

Syn Ack
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 283
Default Anyone else having sync issues?

My phone will just stop syncing with anything for random periods of time. And then all of a sudden I'll receive a bunch of notifications all at once that happened over a couple hours, or more. Even with fast and stable WiFi.

A quick reboot fixes the issue, until it happens randomly again.

Ideas?
Verizon HTC One M7 Unlocked Rooted
Verizon Galaxy S5 SafeStrapped Rooted
Verizon LG G3 or iPhone6 Coming Soon

waleed300
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn Ack View Post
My phone will just stop syncing with anything for random periods of time. And then all of a sudden I'll receive a bunch of notifications all at once that happened over a couple hours, or more. Even with fast and stable WiFi.

A quick reboot fixes the issue, until it happens randomly again.

Ideas?
I was having sync issues with my Gmail, one or more of the sync settings would show a red !. As simple as it may sound, I simply cleared cache and went back to my gmail account sync settings and unchecked and checked everything again and haven't had any issues since. What specific apps is not syncing with?
There needs to be a Cell Phone Addicts Anonymous group, I get the itch to buy every new phone that comes out, and I do (minus the fruit phone)

Syn Ack
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by waleed300 View Post
I was having sync issues with my Gmail, one or more of the sync settings would show a red !. As simple as it may sound, I simply cleared cache and went back to my gmail account sync settings and unchecked and checked everything again and haven't had any issues since. What specific apps is not syncing with?
All of them. It acts as if the internet connection does not exist for a certain period of time and then all of a sudden I will get all of the notifications at once.
Verizon HTC One M7 Unlocked Rooted
Verizon Galaxy S5 SafeStrapped Rooted
Verizon LG G3 or iPhone6 Coming Soon