Anyone else having sync issues?

OP Syn Ack

23rd April 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 310

1,230 posts
More
My phone will just stop syncing with anything for random periods of time. And then all of a sudden I'll receive a bunch of notifications all at once that happened over a couple hours, or more. Even with fast and stable WiFi.

A quick reboot fixes the issue, until it happens randomly again.

Ideas?
23rd April 2014, 10:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 23

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn Ack

My phone will just stop syncing with anything for random periods of time. And then all of a sudden I'll receive a bunch of notifications all at once that happened over a couple hours, or more. Even with fast and stable WiFi.

A quick reboot fixes the issue, until it happens randomly again.

Ideas?

I was having sync issues with my Gmail, one or more of the sync settings would show a red !. As simple as it may sound, I simply cleared cache and went back to my gmail account sync settings and unchecked and checked everything again and haven't had any issues since. What specific apps is not syncing with?
23rd April 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 310

1,230 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waleed300

I was having sync issues with my Gmail, one or more of the sync settings would show a red !. As simple as it may sound, I simply cleared cache and went back to my gmail account sync settings and unchecked and checked everything again and haven't had any issues since. What specific apps is not syncing with?

All of them. It acts as if the internet connection does not exist for a certain period of time and then all of a sudden I will get all of the notifications at once.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread