[VIDEO] Restore Factory Images Motorola X Developer Edition

Search This thread

g2tegg

May 12, 2011
The Hammer
IMPORTANT!
DO NOT USE THESE IMAGES/PACKAGES ON NON-DEVELOPER EDITION DEVICES OR ON DEVICES WITH A LOCKED BOOTLOADER.

Why wouldnt this work on a Moto X with a unlocked bootloader? I have a Rogers variant, with TWRP / Unlocked bootloader.. I'm assuming the modem files might be different but other then that there shouldn't be that much of a difference is there?
Tempted to try it out..

marnold425

Feb 1, 2013
I have an unlocked bootloader GSM developer edition without any carrier branding and Cant find my factory image.

IMPORTANT!
DO NOT USE THESE IMAGES/PACKAGES ON NON-DEVELOPER EDITION DEVICES OR ON DEVICES WITH A LOCKED BOOTLOADER.

Why wouldnt this work on a Moto X with a unlocked bootloader? I have a Rogers variant, with TWRP / Unlocked bootloader.. I'm assuming the modem files might be different but other then that there shouldn't be that much of a difference is there?
Tempted to try it out..

tyrone1

Feb 9, 2011
Thanks for the video Heyitslou, is the developer edition GSM the same as the tmobile one? On motorola website it says "MOTO X, GSM Dev Edition: KK-4.4.2-KXA20.16-1.25_MR3 (Retail)"

and i saw on XDA firmware:
"Android 4.4.2 Blur_Version.161.44.25.ghost_row.Retail.en.US" where filename is similar with MR3 in it.

OK NEVERMIND. Motorola send me link to this file "TMO_RETAIL_XT1053_4.4.2-KXA20.16-1.25_MR3_CFC.xml.zip" for my developer edition GSM.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts