Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,016 Members 51,636 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stock Recovery error

Tip us?
 
anddy777
Old
#1  
anddy777's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 77
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Yogyakarta
Default [Q] Stock Recovery error

i have problem in stock recovery

in apply update from external sd card


i already flash kernel,flash cwm/twrp and, wipe, format sd card... stil same

sorry my english is very bad
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140422-WA0001.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	2701735  
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070)

 
R_a_z_v_a_n
Old
#2  
R_a_z_v_a_n's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1646
Posts: 1,934
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: XDA Assist Team
Quote:
Originally Posted by anddy777 View Post
i have problem in stock recovery

in apply update from external sd card


i already flash kernel,flash cwm/twrp and, wipe, format sd card... stil same

sorry my english is very bad
Do you have rooted your phone?
You must root, install Universal Kernel Flasher and try again.
 
anddy777
Old
(Last edited by anddy777; 22nd April 2014 at 03:03 PM.)
#3  
anddy777's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 77
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Yogyakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_a_z_v_a_n View Post
Do you have rooted your phone?
You must root, install Universal Kernel Flasher and try again.
no, i can't root ... the stock recovery is getting error
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070)

 
R_a_z_v_a_n
Old
(Last edited by R_a_z_v_a_n; 22nd April 2014 at 03:20 PM.)
#4  
R_a_z_v_a_n's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1646
Posts: 1,934
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: XDA Assist Team
Follow this guide:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2198341

Root - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2087424
Install UKF - Universal kernel Flasher from Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apeti.ukflash2
Install any custom file explorer
Download cocore kernel (see proprer thread), unzip and put the md5 file on the external SD card.
Open UKF and proceed.
The Following User Says Thank You to R_a_z_v_a_n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
anddy777
Old
(Last edited by anddy777; 22nd April 2014 at 11:34 PM.)
#5  
anddy777's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 77
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Yogyakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_a_z_v_a_n View Post
Follow this guide:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2198341

Root - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2087424
Install UKF - Universal kernel Flasher from Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apeti.ukflash2
Install any custom file explorer
Download cocore kernel (see proprer thread), unzip and put the md5 file on the external SD card.
Open UKF and proceed.
i can't open apply update from external storage

if i open apply update from external storage , i found same error in picture post 1

my problem is can't open apply update from external storage...

i'm using flash kernel use sgsa toolkit , i'cant instal cwm temporary , because in apply update from external storage is error no file in here


i know how to root,flash using ukf ...
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070)

 
shut_down
Old
#6  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3189
Posts: 7,197
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by anddy777 View Post
i can't open apply update from external storage

if i open apply update from external storage , i found same error in picture post 1

my problem is can't open apply update from external storage...

i'm using flash kernel use sgsa toolkit , i'cant instal cwm temporary , because in apply update from external storage is error no file in here


i know how to root,flash using ukf ...
Backup all stuff from external sd card and repartition it (not format, repartition).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...d_partitioning
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
anddy777
Old
(Last edited by anddy777; 23rd April 2014 at 04:50 PM.)
#7  
anddy777's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 77
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Yogyakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
Backup all stuff from external sd card and repartition it (not format, repartition).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...d_partitioning
thank you now the problem is fix
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070)


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Port Sony Xperia Themes to CyanogenMod 11 with Ease

In addition the obvious proficiency with graphics, creating agood Android theme … more

Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk

For all those who believe that Cinderella stories don’t actually … more

Get Your Cargo to its Destination in 4×4 Military Operations Reborn

Racing games have evolved quite a bit since the days of Pole … more