Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,018 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

complete photosphere?

Tip us?

gandhar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 676
Default complete photosphere?

ive installed the new google camera, but it cant finish processing the photosphere.
it processes half photospheres, but full the camera force closes and the notification gets stuck.
is this happening to anyone else?

Tcm9669
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Which app and ROM are you using? I am using Google Camera on Vanir KK ROM and it works excellent,

gandhar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcm9669 View Post
Which app and ROM are you using? I am using Google Camera on Vanir KK ROM and it works excellent,
yeah the new google camera on the latest omni, maybe i did something wrong, ill try again tomorrow.
it takes really long to click a complete one, when it fails its so disappointing

ottomanhero
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandhar View Post
yeah the new google camera on the latest omni, maybe i did something wrong, ill try again tomorrow.
it takes really long to click a complete one, when it fails its so disappointing
I think it doesn't work with ROMs that have nexus blobs installed.It works fine on CM11 official though.

Omario-242
Old
Thanks Meter 231
I tried it few moments ago on Beanstalk with grouper blobs and it showed green screen while shooting the pics. Funny thing it finished processing and I could actually see the normal picture in the gallery app.

So it's definitely working with grouper blobs.

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
||
|| LG Optimus 4X HD (P880)
|| Android Version 4.4.4 Kitkat
|| Recovery TeamWin Recovery Project 2.7.0.0
|| Kernel Iodak v10 Beta
|| Rom Version Vanir maintained by Laufersteppenwolf

||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------