[Q] Rum Runner Not Working

Tip us?

Jak3Mac
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Rum Runner Not Working

Hi, I'm trying to S-OFF my HTC One with 1.56 HBoot using rum runner, the bootloader is unlocked, the rom is Viper One, and it's rooted. It always gets to 8 pours and then says "Wait 30 seconds, power on your device, pray, run rumrunner again." every time.

Any help? Thanks, Jake

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 8,006

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak3Mac View Post
Hi, I'm trying to S-OFF my HTC One with 1.56 HBoot using rum runner, the bootloader is unlocked, the rom is Viper One, and it's rooted. It always gets to 8 pours and then says "Wait 30 seconds, power on your device, pray, run rumrunner again." every time.

Any help? Thanks, Jake
RumRunner doesn't work with the firmware version that matches HBOOT 1.56.0000 because HTC patched the exploit used. However, firewater s-off does work with the new firmware versions so you need to use that one
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jak3Mac
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
RumRunner doesn't work with the firmware version that matches HBOOT 1.56.0000 because HTC patched the exploit used. However, firewater s-off does work with the new firmware versions so you need to use that one
Thanks! S-OFFed now!