Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 45,023 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Custom status bar icons?

Tip us?

kclive
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q] Custom status bar icons?

I have looked around for some custom status bar icon and have had no luck locating any yet. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place, or am not exactly sure what to look for. I did go through all of the sub forums here for the note 3 and didn't find what I was looking for. A few years ago when I had an EVO I was able to get colored and different style battery, clock, signal, wifi, and gps icons. Are these not available for the note 3?

I am on 4.4.2, rooted, safestrap, and ready to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
It isn't how you die that makes you a hero, it's how you CHOOSE to live.

440bro
Old
Thanks Meter 359

DONATE TO ME
Check out "gravity box", and "wanam" in the playstore, and other xposed modules.
The Following User Says Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kclive
Old
(Last edited by kclive; 23rd April 2014 at 05:42 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
Check out "gravity box", and "wanam" in the playstore, and other xposed modules.
I have wanam downloaded and installed, just not able to find what I am looking for with it. I will check out gravity box and see what it will do for me.

Thanks

Got gravity box install and it did change some of the status bar icons, not exactly what I was looking for but it looks better now than stock in my opinion.

Thanks for you help
It isn't how you die that makes you a hero, it's how you CHOOSE to live.